Register Now
Kane99

Do you feel the PS5 controller looks outdated?

9 hours ago, Empire said:

Doesn't matter if it's new or old or how it looks, end of the day as long as it feels nice to hold as you are gaming 🙂 also that end of the day you look at the screen and not your controller

It's not even only that mate, the most important thing is that they keep being payable no matter the design of the console's controller. 

On 11/23/2021 at 6:21 AM, Syntax said:

I personally don’t think so, since it kind of has the same format as all of the other PS controllers but just more modern with newer technology. 

Seriously, like how would Sony get themselves to make the new PS5 console controller to look outdated? It doesn't look or feel right at all for them to do that. 

On 11/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, The Blackangel said:

To me it looks mo different than an Xbox controller. I mean seriously, does this not look like a blatant copy to you?

PS5 Xbox.jpg

Not at all, they look completely different in their design and control placement. 

On 11/24/2021 at 6:00 PM, The Blackangel said:

To me it looks mo different than an Xbox controller. I mean seriously, does this not look like a blatant copy to you?

PS5 Xbox.jpg

I agree with Heatman, it does not look similar at all. The only similarity is the overall shape of the controller but that has been built with our hands in mind, it's not just copied from each other. 

17 minutes ago, Darth said:

I agree with Heatman, it does not look similar at all. The only similarity is the overall shape of the controller but that has been built with our hands in mind, it's not just copied from each other. 

The only similar thing which I saw between the two controllers is the black and white color. 

I never taking my time to see PS5 console controller physically, I only saw it via the trailer I watched. I can't believe it's outdated because Sony are simply quality over quantity kind of company they'll always make better controller when an upgraded console comes into limelight. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 11/27/2021 at 2:09 AM, Justin11 said:

Anyone can say whatever around PS5 controller. Even if it's looking outdated I simply fancy PS5 console and its entire accessories. I've seen the controller, to me, it's modernized and not outdated. 

Seriously, it's just most of the people who can't afford to purchase the PS5 console that would come out flying that it looks outdated. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's just most of the people who can't afford to purchase the PS5 console that would come out flying that it looks outdated. 

Yeah, people who can't afford the console game are the ones branding it's controller outdated. O don't see any PS5 components outdated, Sony took their time to develop the game, which is superb.