Register Now
Kane99

How often have you had to send a gaming item in for repair?

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You're the very first person I have heard from that called it reboot button 😂. It's plainly called power button all over here. 

Lol, i usually call it reboot button, due to the fact, I always press it when I'm rebooting my PS3 console when it unexpectedly switched off, due to electricity break down. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, i usually call it reboot button, due to the fact, I always press it when I'm rebooting my PS3 console when it unexpectedly switched off, due to electricity break down. 

Yeah - I do get that. Maybe it's what's familiar with you in that sense or better still your own suited choice of word. It's perfectly fine. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - I do get that. Maybe it's what's familiar with you in that sense or better still your own suited choice of word. It's perfectly fine. 

Lol, you're welcome for capturing what I really mean concerning the name mix up, 'reboot button and the power button. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, you're welcome for capturing what I really mean concerning the name mix up, 'reboot button and the power button. 

Yeah - it's actually why I said that it's perfectly okay because the botton do the same work of power control and reboot control, so either names works for it. 

5 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually why I said that it's perfectly okay because the botton do the same work of power control and reboot control, so either names works for it. 

Yes, it has more than dual functions, that's why any name that falls within the categories of it's functions is approved. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, it has more than dual functions, that's why any name that falls within the categories of it's functions is approved. 

Yeah - it's a dual function button. I hope it was fixed perfectly for you when you took it to the tech store? Some of these hardware tend to repeat their initial fault if not fixed well. 

Yeah - it's a dual function button. I hope it was fixed perfectly for you when you took it to the tech store? Some of these hardware tend to repeat their initial fault if not fixed well. 

No, it damaged without repair because that's the second time it experienced such issue. Thunder ruined it for me back then. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

No, it damaged without repair because that's the second time it experienced such issue. Thunder ruined it for me back then. 

Wow, so it just condemned the console for you just like that till date? Anyways, you are working on getting PS4 right. 

Wow, so it just condemned the console for you just like that till date? Anyways, you are working on getting PS4 right. 

That was my first PS3 which I bought in 2014, and it spanned duration of 4 years, before damaging totally. I bought another later that year 2018, which I'm using to date, hoping to upgrade next month to PS4. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

That was my first PS3 which I bought in 2014, and it spanned duration of 4 years, before damaging totally. I bought another later that year 2018, which I'm using to date, hoping to upgrade next month to PS4. 

Oh! You purchased Playstation 3 twice. You should have waited and saved up small to buy PS4 instead of PS3 back then. 

Oh! You purchased Playstation 3 twice. You should have waited and saved up small to buy PS4 instead of PS3 back then. 

The time I bought PS3 in 2018 PS4 wasn't trending much in my locality, that's why I didn't bother buying. Had it been it's now I could've waited to have one of the best gaming experience in an improved console. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

The time I bought PS3 in 2018 PS4 wasn't trending much in my locality, that's why I didn't bother buying. Had it been it's now I could've waited to have one of the best gaming experience in an improved console. 

Alright, I do get it now. The most important thing is that you have plans to get your PS4 now in no distant time. 

Alright, I do get it now. The most important thing is that you have plans to get your PS4 now in no distant time. 

You're simply there, just as I've told you earlier, my plans are simply for PS4 and the time is just at the corner to land it. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

You're simply there, just as I've told you earlier, my plans are simply for PS4 and the time is just at the corner to land it. 

If you would ask me, I'd suggest waiting a little bit more and save to to buy PS5. What do you think? How much do you have currently for your PS4? If it's closer to getting what PS5 is cost, I'd suggest you wait for it. 

If you would ask me, I'd suggest waiting a little bit more and save to to buy PS5. What do you think? How much do you have currently for your PS4? If it's closer to getting what PS5 is cost, I'd suggest you wait for it. 

Your suggestion is very much appreciated to save up more for PS5 instead of going for PS4. But that will take me many months to get. At the moment I just have $180 saved. The PS4 I am going for is the older one not the super slim version. The amount is $250, I believe to earn it by the end of this month.