Register Now
Kane99

How often have you had to send a gaming item in for repair?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no guarantee that a new console wouldn't be faulty. I have seen a friend who just purchased a PS4 and it's having serious booting problems. 

Yes, I understand what you're talking about. Any video game can be faulty because they aren't super built with rock. But if a new one develop fault as it was launched, their is every chance to return the game and seek for refund when you buy directly from the vendor. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I understand what you're talking about. Any video game can be faulty because they aren't super built with rock. But if a new one develop fault as it was launched, their is every chance to return the game and seek for refund when you buy directly from the vendor. 

Yeah - what I'm trying to say is that there's what's called factory fault and it can come in any particular batch of consoles made. If you are unlucky, it's most likely to affect your own console. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're the very first person I have heard from that called it reboot button 😂. It's plainly called power button all over here. 

The power button can easily be called the reboot button because it is the same button that does the same function. Although, power button is more popularly used. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - what I'm trying to say is that there's what's called factory fault and it can come in any particular batch of consoles made. If you are unlucky, it's most likely to affect your own console. 

Hmm, I'm simply hearing about this technical issue for the first time around console. It's okay, if it occurs when I never played the game, I'll definitely seek a refund. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I understand, power button is popularly known for it. I've known it being reboot button ever since I started with console, right from PS2 days. 

Yeah - it's actually odd to me hearing it called reboot button for the first time. It's when I tried to process it that I figured out it's the same thing as the power button. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:02 AM, Boblee said:

The power button can easily be called the reboot button because it is the same button that does the same function. Although, power button is more popularly used. 

Yeah - it's 100% of the time called power button here and never reboot button. I have never heard it being called the latter till yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - it's actually odd to me hearing it called reboot button for the first time. It's when I tried to process it that I figured out it's the same thing as the power button. 

Lol, its cool you've known the odd name being 'Reboot button. That's what I've been calling it since I started using consoles. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, its cool you've known the odd name being 'Reboot button. That's what I've been calling it since I started using consoles. 

Being that I'm the open type of person makes me understand why it can be called reboot button by other people who sees it as such. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Being that I'm the open type of person makes me understand why it can be called reboot button by other people who sees it as such. 

Yes, their are many here in my locality that sees it as reboot button too just as I've chosen to call it the reboot button instead of power button. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah - it's a new thing that I have learnet at least for now. Whenever I get to hear the reboot button, I'd know it's what you are talking about. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah - it's a new thing that I have learnet at least for now. Whenever I get to hear the reboot button, I'd know it's what you are talking about. 

You're welcome, now you can now relate with me when I say 'reboot button via any console video game. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're welcome, now you can now relate with me when I say 'reboot button via any console video game. 

I am already mate. It's part of what a community is all about and once you get to be open to other people's opinions and ideas, you can easily learn from them. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I am already mate. It's part of what a community is all about and once you get to be open to other people's opinions and ideas, you can easily learn from them. 

That's it. And that's how many gamers learned a particular video game that is driven by passion. Simply sitting closer to the gaffer and learning from him or her.