Register Now
Alexander.

Paying in Crypto

Cryptocurrencies are generally used by people who don't want to leave a digital papertrail... like if you were doing something illegal like dealing drugs of illicit content on the dark web.  If an outlet was even allowing people to pay using cryptocurrency in exchange for game codes or in game content I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot flag pole.

Edited by Crazycrab

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Cryptocurrencies are generally used by people who don't want to leave a digital papertrail... like if you were doing something illegal like dealing drugs of illicit content on the dark web.  If an outlet was even allowing people to pay using cryptocurrency in exchange for game codes or in game content I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot flag pole.

I think more sites like Amazon and Ebay are starting to support/accept cryptocurrency options. Sure there may be some bad apples using it, but it doesn't mean that everyone using it, are using it for nefarious reasons. I haven't used cryptocurrency yet myself, but I am interested in trying it out. I wouldn't mind having a secondary option for money. The american dollar is already down so much as it is, imagine if the dollar falls even more. Cryptocurrency could be used as a backup. That's how I see it anyway. 

Those days are gone when cryptocurrency was meant for the dark web and the people with terrorism mindset used it. 

Paypal started accepting crypto from Friday for US residents. 

Crypto is being used for the SWIFT and the IBAN payments too. Crypto is also being used for the microtransactions, e.g. splinterlands make use of it with ETH and it's like if you quit the game you take the churning microtransaction amount with you. 

Read on CryptoKitty and Splinterheads game. You will realize by the 2022 most of the gaming and the popular companies like amazon, microsoft, google woould be into crypto soon. Facebook already jumped the game with their own Libra Coin. 

5 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I started mining on Pi Network, and I'm waiting for Phase 3 to come out.

I want to get some money for some great stuff for my PC and some new games.

I've been mining on that for around a year now I think. Not sure if I'm wasting my time or not with it. I have like 1510 so far, but haven't been mining in a few weeks. I was getting annoyed with the daily reminders to mine, and I ignored that for a while and they stopped sending me notifications. How much do you have saved up so far? 

I sure hope Pi can be used towards video games and other tech items, or at least redeemable for cash. 

On 10/25/2020 at 9:51 PM, Kane99 said:

I've been mining on that for around a year now I think. Not sure if I'm wasting my time or not with it. I have like 1510 so far, but haven't been mining in a few weeks. I was getting annoyed with the daily reminders to mine, and I ignored that for a while and they stopped sending me notifications. How much do you have saved up so far? 

I sure hope Pi can be used towards video games and other tech items, or at least redeemable for cash. 

I started mining 2 weeks ago, and I have 270

On 10/26/2020 at 3:59 PM, skyfire said:

I don't see much of the exchanges online for the Pi blockchain but there are tons for the ETH and TRON. So those two are definitely going to be in many games that are out there. 

Right now I think you can only mine it. You can't actually utilize it to my knowledge. At least not at the moment. 

10 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I started mining 2 weeks ago, and I have 270

Nice. I haven't extended my group or whatever you call it, so I'm not making much. If I invited more people my mine rate should go up I imagine. 🙂 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Where do you pay with PI blockchain? or where do you exchange the PI blockchain tokens?

Right now I don't think you can use Pi yet. Currently I think we can mine it, but we can't take it our or do anything with it. At least not yet. But hopefully soon. I wonder how much it's all worth. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think as long as the banks are going to stabilize the coins the future is good otherwise rich and the mafia will literally have field day destroying the money market. 

Well, there are already stablecoins in the crypto space. In addition to that, the volatile nature of bitcoin and other coins makes stabilization difficult. 

Yes the stabilization does not happen with bitcoin as center but the banks and the governance of that country as a backbone. like say if US maks USAD digital coin and pegs it to the current offline dollar value, rest of the coins whicch are kind of fake would die out.