Register Now
Alexander.

Accidentally fallen asleep!

Too many times to count. I'm a night owl most nights, so I tend to stay up fairly late, usually gaming, or watching YouTube. I'll sometimes pass out and wake up like 4 or 5 in the morning. I then just jump into bed from there. 😄 But yeah, I do most of my gaming at night anyway. 

27 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Too many times to count. I'm a night owl most nights, so I tend to stay up fairly late, usually gaming, or watching YouTube. I'll sometimes pass out and wake up like 4 or 5 in the morning. I then just jump into bed from there. 😄 But yeah, I do most of my gaming at night anyway. 

Same here. Most of my more prolonged gaming sessions are at night. In the day time, I typical do an hour of gaming while at nights, my sesssions tend to be up to 3 hours long.

On 11/19/2020 at 8:21 AM, Empire said:

Nope, I do get tired when in a flight on the flight sims but never fallen asleep. Most of the time I keep myself busy. 

lol It'd be difficult to fall asleep when you have a gigantic plane full of passengers to take to their destination safely... 

I can barely fall asleep when I want to. It is literally impossible for me to fall asleep in front of a computer no matter how tired I am.

I suffer from borderline insomnia. If on any given night I can fall asleep within 90 minutes of going to bed then that's an extremely good day for me.

I once went for about two weeks without sleep, be glad you don't know what's that like.

On 11/23/2020 at 2:37 AM, killamch89 said:

lol It'd be difficult to fall asleep when you have a gigantic plane full of passengers to take to their destination safely... 

Easy if doing 8 hours of flight and looking at the screen with autopilot doing the job. All you have to do is take-off and land then look at the system in front to see it goes all good. In the sim it's easy to wacky :P 

Most do a long flight then walk away from there pc :P 

This is not a story I am too proud of but back when I would game all throughout the day and night, there was one occasion during a game of FIFA where I fell asleep mid-game. I can't remember the score really, but I knew that I woke up to a black screen and a high scoreline, with plenty of messages from my opponent! It was not one of my brightest gaming moments.

On 11/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, 22_22 said:

This is not a story I am too proud of but back when I would game all throughout the day and night, there was one occasion during a game of FIFA where I fell asleep mid-game. I can't remember the score really, but I knew that I woke up to a black screen and a high scoreline, with plenty of messages from my opponent! It was not one of my brightest gaming moments.

Imagine being trashtalked and you're not even awake to respond to it immediately but beating them and shutting them up.

On 10/24/2020 at 1:38 AM, Alexander. said:

Have you ever accidentally fallen asleep in front of your computer/tv screen while gaming? Perhaps you were up a bit too late? Let's hear some embarrassing stories and moments if this has happened to you! 

Yeah - it's happened on more than one occasion and will keep happening anytime I play deep in the night when I'm supposed to be sleeping but I'm hell bent on trying to finish a particular stage.