Register Now
Alexander.

What's your most favoured game you've played this year?

We are fast approaching the end of 2020 and the start of 2021. So, reflecting, what's your most favored game you've played this year? Are you still playing it? Please tell the community if any titles are being released next year, which you're excited for.  

Edited by Alexander.

If we go by this year, I think Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 Remastered is my favorite game played this year. But I've played a bit of Genshin Impact and I'm having fun playing it. Other than that, I haven't played much of what was released in 2020. But I always get into RDR2 and Modern Warfare. There was a few other games as well, but those were the main ones. 

Probably Ghost Recon Breakpoint. The original relase was bad, but they fixed the issues with a patch early this year. I've played 77 hours so far. That's probably the most I spent with any game this year, I'm currently playing through the season pass content, but it's not worth getting, FYI, the base game offers more than enough content, the rest is just an afterthought.

As for games released this year, the only one I'd wholeheartedly recommend is Last of Us 2.

Genshin Impact is becoming my favorite game of the year so far. I'm having a lot of fun playing it. The story may not be my thing, but I am enjoying the combat and traveling the map. I got Control recently too, but haven't played it. That might be on my list as well.

I tend to stick to the same old games that I most of the time. The game of 2020 I would say Hell Let lose 🙂 I haven't put allot of hours into it and only streamed the game three times but I do love that game and how you play and work as a team in the squad 

I'm also excited for Cyberpunk 2077 and Dying Light 2 but it's now been confirmed that Cyberpunk won't be delayed any further so thank the heavens. Dying Light 2 on the other hand, the devs said it will soon be released but they've been saying that for the past 2-3 years so...