Register Now
Kane99

Catching cheaters in the act

Do you guys have any videos of cheaters in games getting caught cheating? I saw something on facebook recently where someone mad a mod for PUBG where people who hack are either tossed out of a car at a certain speed. And another hack was made where if the hacker/cheater tried to pick up a downed player, they would accidentally shoot the downed player. Here's the video:

https://fb.watch/1n3g_qv6vN/

Edited by Kane99

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

PUBG is loaded with the cheaters who use speedhack, map hack.. and there are countless MMO games where chinese people tend to attack servers and win tournaments. 

Oh I believe it. I heard PUBG was pretty bad when it comes with cheaters and hackers. It's one reason I try not to play it. And I can see that with MMO games. if anything, any game featuring any online multiplayer tends to get hacked. I remember hating Modern Warfare 2 because it became a hacked mess and the devs barely lifted a hand to fix it. 

I used to report every hacker/cheater I saw on Xbox. 😄 

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes, most of the pubg cheats and the setuphacks take ages to get patched. This is one a reason a lot of female streamers who do PUBG get easy kills even from long distance..., auto aiming, speed hacks and few others are common on PUBG. 

Yeah...  WTF?  I think male players do that to!

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes, most of the pubg cheats and the setuphacks take ages to get patched. This is one a reason a lot of female streamers who do PUBG get easy kills even from long distance..., auto aiming, speed hacks and few others are common on PUBG. 

Maybe I shouldn't be so willing to be this blunt, but that may be one of the dumbest things that I have ever read. What difference does it make wether the player be male of female? Both are just as capable of both playing and cheating. Unless you have some proof that, for some reason, it's mostly female streamers doing this you would be better off keeping that misogynistic nonsense to yourself.

6 hours ago, skyfire said:

Do you have any proof of the female streamers bit? Seems a bit far fetched to me. Not saying women can't hack or cheat like men, it's just that I don't really see it being a lot. Are you also implying that the majority of hackers/cheaters are female? I just don't see it. 

On 10/31/2020 at 6:00 AM, skyfire said:

Your days of sexism and racism are over. We will try to work with your kind. Are you American? If so we will work together and unite. Your failures as a person can be helped. No more need for cultism. If you don't believe in all rights then join the orange tent. We will help clowns

Mostly FPS and other fast shooting games I see them in. CSGO, PubG you name it. But what can you do at times, spend time reporting them or just play the goddamn game. End of the day they won't stop, they will make more accounts and it goes on and on. At times as long as they are on my team and making my team to win then I'm happy 😛 

Then again seen so many cheaters failed so badly it makes my laugh 😛  

On 10/26/2020 at 11:54 PM, Kane99 said:

Do you guys have any videos of cheaters in games getting caught cheating? I saw something on facebook recently where someone mad a mod for PUBG where people who hack are either tossed out of a car at a certain speed. And another hack was made where if the hacker/cheater tried to pick up a downed player, they would accidentally shoot the downed player. Here's the video:

https://fb.watch/1n3g_qv6vN/

The one that I found most hilarious is where he tried to help out his teammate and his gun goes in automatic shooting free mode 😂