Register Now
Raz the Creator

GAME ENTHUSIAST WITH IDEA!! NEED HELP!!!

Wasn't sure exactly where I could post this, while at work with site blockers on.. But after searching I ended up on this forum with nothing more than a video game idea that I feel could make our team a million dollars!

So far; I've got the story plot, game type, and most of the mechanics down. Just need to find a team that has a decent background in coding who is willing to work under the table on this project.

For proper insight purposes, the game I have in mind is an MMORPG with focus fighting mechanics. Might sound like a pretty used genre/idea, but if anybody is ACTUALLY interested in working together I'll explain the idea in further depth and let the idea branch out further and further.

I'm only posting this here because i'm literally just a 25 yr old man who is stuck in the regular 9-6pm lifestyle with nothing but a dream and passion for something that is so close, yet so far. All I need is the help of a few dedicated people and we can make something happen!!

Please, if you read all of this. Don't hesitate to comment and we'll exchange information and get in contact!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME <3

I’m part of a crew that codes and puts out games once or twice a year. Depending on the game, there are on average 15-20 of us working on it. We’re not looking to bring anymore people in, and we try to stay away from the sickeningly overdone and overused games. If you want to assemble a crew you need to do it ABOVE THE DESK NOT UNDER IT. No one will work with you like that when you’re the one who will get all the credit and they get none.

It’s time for you to find something else to do.

I have no clue how to code games myself, so I will have to bow out. But I wish you luck on your idea. If I knew how to code and all that jazz, I would try to help any way I can. Maybe it's time I learn to do some coding. I could always use the new skills to make my own stuff. But, I don't know if I have the patience to learn lol. 

On 10/29/2020 at 3:41 PM, Kane99 said:

I have no clue how to code games myself, so I will have to bow out. But I wish you luck on your idea. If I knew how to code and all that jazz, I would try to help any way I can. Maybe it's time I learn to do some coding. I could always use the new skills to make my own stuff. But, I don't know if I have the patience to learn lol. 

Seriously, it's not really my chosen profession. I only managed to learn HTML which I'm very sure that I still sucked at it. I wish I could chip in more helpful information for him because he's really got a good project.