Register Now
Kane99

What company is the most corrupt in the gaming industry?

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I mean Activision and Konami are in the same category. It's just that EA has been in the media more recently for the lawsuits but the other two are just as bad as EA and are one of the reasons the gaming industry is in this terrible state.

I wouldn't say these companies are the same.  Their all terrible but they are all thier own unique flavours of shit.

EA are greedy and keep pushing their avarice business practices.  They also can't seem to stop embarrassing themselves with constantly and ludicrously defening their montization and that's why they always seem to be in some kind of PR controversy.

As hard to believe as it is Acti-Blizzard are possibility even greedier than EA.  Not only do they use loopholes to pay literally zero tax, but they got the balls to actully claim rebates on the tax their aren't paying!  Unlike EA they at least have the common sense to keep thier shit filled traps shut for the most part.

As for FucKonami...  Well I think this image still pretty much sums it up:

image.png.4aa24ec64dfc3310c1142b6f9f8c02fc.png

They simply just don't seem to give a shit about anything except pachinko machines and their own pettiness.  They could probably make more money if they took game publishing seriously again but apparently they don't want to.

On 11/21/2020 at 5:22 AM, Crazycrab said:

As hard to believe as it is Acti-Blizzard are possibility even greedier than EA.  Not only do they use loopholes to pay literally zero tax, but they got the balls to actully claim rebates on the tax their aren't paying!  Unlike EA they at least have the common sense to keep thier shit filled traps shut for the most part.

They simply just don't seem to give a shit about anything except pachinko machines and their own pettiness.  They could probably make more money if they took game publishing seriously again but apparently they don't want to.

It's a tough one to decide between EA and Activision because EA is literally being sued left and right for their anti-consumer practices and it's because of Star Wars battlefront(the last game I ever pre-ordered and got me to swear off pre-ordering) micro transactions. All these companies have been getting away with these practices for years so I am glad governments are starting to take action against them.