Register Now
Kane99

Who are the game devs/pubs you respect the most?

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Oh I see. I am really confused with those publisher contents and their takeovers. I am thankful to you guys for clearing things out, I knew it was from Eidos but never knew that it was taken over by Square Enix. 

You're very welcome and it's not something that should bother you that much because it's something that anyone can easily get mixed up with. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're very welcome and it's not something that should bother you that much because it's something that anyone can easily get mixed up with. 

Yup. As long as I can enjoy the game it's good for me. The publishers and developers come and go, but that shouldn't affect the overall gaming experience of the gamers. 

55 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yup. As long as I can enjoy the game it's good for me. The publishers and developers come and go, but that shouldn't affect the overall gaming experience of the gamers. 

Seriously - The truth of the matter is that there will always be a new video game company that will be competing with one another for the fans to shift towards them. 

Rockstar and now Insomniac. Rockstar has always done a great job with the titles they have released although they might ruin their reputation with the upcoming release of GTA 5 (again!). And Insomniac has done an amazing job so far with Spider-Man.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

Rockstar and now Insomniac. Rockstar has always done a great job with the titles they have released although they might ruin their reputation with the upcoming release of GTA 5 (again!). And Insomniac has done an amazing job so far with Spider-Man.

Aren't we all waiting on Rockstar to give the world any hint when the next GTA series is going to come out? 

6 hours ago, Darth said:

Well that's some small upgrades coming in the next GTA 5 release, which is expected to come by 2022. That means, even if we are eagerly waiting for GTA 6, it's not going to come that soon. Have to wait longer than we thought. 😟

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Well that's some small upgrades coming in the next GTA 5 release, which is expected to come by 2022. That means, even if we are eagerly waiting for GTA 6, it's not going to come that soon. Have to wait longer than we thought. 😟

Yeah - The waiting for GTA 6 is definitely going to be a long time wait because there isn't any chatters from Rockstar on when it might actually be coming out. 

Are we going to get tired of waiting for it or not? 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - The waiting for GTA 6 is definitely going to be a long time wait because there isn't any chatters from Rockstar on when it might actually be coming out. 

Are we going to get tired of waiting for it or not? 

They are more focused on releasing the Upgraded GTA 5 version than a whole new GTA 6. I am still confused, if there will be any major upgrade coming in except for some additional missions and perks.

22 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, it's not good to see that they aren't doing much with the "new" release of GTA 5. I'm secretly still hoping that they are hiding some big features to reveal closer to the release date because if not, this is a huge mistake by Rockstar.

14 hours ago, Darth said:

Yeah, it's not good to see that they aren't doing much with the "new" release of GTA 5. I'm secretly still hoping that they are hiding some big features to reveal closer to the release date because if not, this is a huge mistake by Rockstar.

It is understandable. Creating the environment for an open world game is not an easy job. Rockstar is trying to make as much money as possible by giving those small upgrades, I am sure the fanboys won't let even a single update go in vain. 

Talking about GTA 6, I am quite sure they are not going release it untill 2025. 

On 9/14/2021 at 1:47 AM, killamch89 said:

GTA 6 might not come out until 2030 for all we know. Just like how Bethesda is milking Skyrim, that's how Rockstar is milking GTA V.

Seriously - It's exactly what's happening with both games, and I can well say that they deserved what ever they are getting from the games now as they worked for it. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA have shown themselves well making wonder games, Ubisoft, Konami, 2k, Nintendo switch etc, have all shown quality since they came into limelight of video development. 

EA have been shit for a long time now with what they are making that are just copes of their old games that are full of microtransactions.