Register Now
Kane99

What's better? Wireless bluetooth controller or a controller adapter?

What do you consider best for mobile gaming? A wireless bluetooth controller maybe? I imagine to really get use out of it, you'd need a phone holder along with it. Those seem to go for pretty cheap. I have one for Xbox One controllers. So something like the image below. 

Phone-Mount-HandGrip-Stand-for-Xbox-ONE-S-Slim-Ones-Controller-for-Steelseries-Nimbus-Gamepad-iphone.jpg

Or, would you rather use a controller adapter on your mobile phone? Something like the image below. 

5ef7c5f58dcd1905e81a32f2ef4378cc.png

Or, maybe even something like this:

iPhone-Game-Controller-Attachment-PSD-Mockup.jpg

On 12/31/2020 at 6:20 AM, Peterlight said:

I once used a Xbox controller on my android phone and it worked perfectly until the screen of my phone shattered, it didn't play well since.

How'd you manage to connect it? was it using the USB cord or using Bluetooth? Oh wait - the Xbox One controller...I have one ffs. I never really thought to do that.

Just use a simple dongle for or from the XBOX One controller, and a charging dock. It never runs out of battery, and wireless is just more convenient than wired. but there are simple other options to get for it on amazon. does anyone just use what the phone offers rather then spending more money, just use the touchscreen