Register Now
Kane99

Vampire: The Masquerade Battle Royale Game Announced; Coming in Late 2021

This sounds like it'd be a ton of fun! I guess we're getting a battle royale game in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. I haven't really played much of the series, but this sounds like a great idea. Vampires and battle royale! 😄 

The thing I noticed, is that it's not from the same developers. It will be made by Sharkmob, and it's their debut game. So I hope it turns out to be good. 

You can read more about this news here - WCCFTECH

Are they serious?  This is like announcing a new Life is Strange sequel as a MOBA.  Literally nothing around the idea matches up!

Sharkmob, do yourself a favour and file for bankruptcy now. I guarantee nobody who cares about Vampire the Masquerade cares about Battle Royale (outside of the awwsome unrelated movie) and I can barely believe the typical Battle Royale fanbase is even aware of Vampire The Masquerade  Your in Paris and with one bullet your trying to hit one target in New York and another in Bangladesh.  Please don’t do this.

6 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Are they serious?  This is like announcing a new Life is Strange sequel as a MOBA.  Literally nothing around the idea matches up!

Sharkmob, do yourself a favour and file for bankruptcy now. I guarantee nobody who cares about Vampire the Masquerade cares about Battle Royale (outside of the awwsome unrelated movie) and I can barely believe the typical Battle Royale fanbase is even aware of Vampire The Masquerade  Your in Paris and with one bullet your trying to hit one target in New York and another in Bangladesh.  Please don’t do this.

I agree, this makes no sense whatsoever and will end up as another shitty, insulting and completely pointless spin-off like Metal Gear Survive or Umbrella Corps. The horrendously ill-conceived genre change is bad enough, but the fact that it's not even the same developer is just the icing on this shit cake.

2 hours ago, Shagger said:

I agree, this makes no sense whatsoever and will end up as another shitty, insulting and completely pointless spin-off like Metal Gear Survive or Umbrella Corps. The horrendously ill-conceived genre change is bad enough, but the fact that it's not even the same developer is just the icing on this shit cake.

Not being the same developer is actually a good thing here, at least this won't affect the actual game. Of course that has its very own problems, but at least this is not adding to it.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:08 PM, Crazycrab said:

I totally agree. This is such a crappy idea for such a promising series. By going down this route, it screams desperation.