Register Now
Kane99

Win an Xbox Series X from Taco Bell

I tried this last year when they were doing a giveaway for the Xbox One X, but never won. Each day you can enter up to 3 codes a day. But you need codes from purchasing food at Taco Bell. But, there's good news on that, you don't need to spend money on Taco Bell to get a code. Taco Bell released 3 codes you can use every day to enter with. 

Here's the place to enter the giveaway:

https://winxbox.com/

Here are the codes you can re-use each day:

• SX7YR97XYV96
  • SX7V936NBPP9
  • SX7NLYZNHCZ6

I found this tip here - Heavenly Steals

Being that those codes are released to the public to use every day, there's no chance they'll win. It's a ploy to lure people in to buy food so they can get "extra chances" to win the Xbox. No one ever actually wins these things. It's like with McDonalds Monopoly. They only have one Boardwalk printed, but only once every 10 years or so does someone actually find it.

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Being that those codes are released to the public to use every day, there's no chance they'll win. It's a ploy to lure people in to buy food so they can get "extra chances" to win the Xbox. No one ever actually wins these things. It's like with McDonalds Monopoly. They only have one Boardwalk printed, but only once every 10 years or so does someone actually find it.

On the contrary, multiple people won by doing this method in the past. I think the big thing is doing it later in the night or at a certain time. But I don't know if the time has anything to do with it really. I forget what site it was, but winners reported their wins with verified proof. So people win, but it's quite rare like any other prize program similar to this. 

And on the plus side, you don't even have to buy anything from Taco Bell to enter. I have entered those same codes daily for the past few days. They pick winners randomly, so you could enter one of the codes and boom, you're a winner. If I happen to win, which I doubt, I will for sure update this topic with the proof of it.