Register Now
Kane99

Any good hunting games?

What are some good hunting games worth playing? I mostly see the stuff Cabella offers, but their newer games tend to be quite bad. I used to play one on the PS2 back in the day, but I don't recall which one it was. I know there are a lot of hunting games out there, but what would you consider to be the best of the best? 

What are some actually good ones worth playing though?

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Android has plenty of hunting games. I assume by hunting you mean those sniper like games where you hunt either dinosaurus, zombies or animals. 

Not really interested in any mobile games, but thank you for the suggestion. And by hunting, I mean animals for the most part, like hunting deers, bears, and other exotic animals, but in game form of course. I know of cabela's offerings, but I don't know of any other studio making hunting games. For some reason I'm in the mood for a hunting game. 

We talking about any hunting games for ant platforms?, I speak regards PC users who does PC gaming only like myself. 🙂 Only hunter game that I do recommend and is so fun with other people or your mates to do MP together is the Hunter Call of the Wild  🙂

Bit about the game!

Experience an atmospheric hunting game like no other in this realistic and visually breathtaking open world. Immerse yourself in the atmospheric single player campaign, or share the ultimate hunting experience with friends.

It's on steam and whatnot 🙂 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Maybe you will find something like this fun?

Actually, I could see myself playing this for a while. Looks pretty too, so that's a plus. And if it controls well in the water, I'll be happy. 🙂 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

We talking about any hunting games for ant platforms?, I speak regards PC users who does PC gaming only like myself. 🙂 Only hunter game that I do recommend and is so fun with other people or your mates to do MP together is the Hunter Call of the Wild  🙂

Bit about the game!

It's on steam and whatnot 🙂 

Sure, PC especially since I have a gaming PC and want to start using it more. 🙂 I heard of Hunter: Call of the Wild. It looked good, but I didn't hear much about it. I'll check it out though.

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Sure, PC especially since I have a gaming PC and want to start using it more. 🙂 I heard of Hunter: Call of the Wild. It looked good, but I didn't hear much about it. I'll check it out though.

I wish I put more hours into the game however I only play the game when my other mates decided to play in MP and so that's that. It can be boring when you doing it yourself with no challengers. But if you into those games then I say yes and look into it. I have all the DLCs for it. 

On 11/10/2020 at 9:40 PM, Kane99 said:

Actually, I could see myself playing this for a while. Looks pretty too, so that's a plus. And if it controls well in the water, I'll be happy.

Yeah sort of. Though I can't imagine myself getting back at it. If you do find the game then sure enjoy it. 

On 11/26/2020 at 8:07 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah sort of. Though I can't imagine myself getting back at it. If you do find the game then sure enjoy it. 

You know something - now that I've thought about it . I've never really been a big fan of hunting games. The only hunting game that I have played in recent times is Monster Hunter World and monster hunts are pretty fun to be fair.