VGR Member of the Month - October 2020

October 2020 Member of the Month  

4 members have voted

1. 1. October 2020 Member of the Month

• Kane99
    • Reality vs. Adventure
    • CrazyCrab
    • skyfire

Please cast your vote in the poll above for this month's Member of the Month. The winner will receive 500 Points which can be used to Bid for Rewards like giftcards, cash, video games, and gaming consoles.

Member of the Month is generally awarded to the individual who had the biggest impact on the VGR Forum. This is generally in the form of contributing the most amount of posts in terms of quantity and/or quality, but can extend to referrals/promotion and other efforts to benefit the community.

Voting closes November 10th at 10pm EST.

Please exclude me from any votes. I do not want to participate in this vote or any future votes anyone might put me up for. I don't feel comfortable this month or last month. It makes me cautious and I don't like it. I respect the reason why I might be part of the poll and any that put me up for it; but I feel it takes away from my freedom of expression because I think I have to be a certain way. I will no longer be a part of the member of the month participants. I don't want anyone to ever put me up for it anymore. Please respect that. And thank you

21 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Please exclude me from any votes. I do not want to participate in this vote or any future votes anyone might put me up for. I don't feel comfortable this month or last month. It makes me cautious and I don't like it. I respect the reason why I might be part of the poll and any that put me up for it; but I feel it takes away from my freedom of expression because I think I have to be a certain way. I will no longer be a part of the member of the month participants. I don't want anyone to ever put me up for it anymore. Please respect that. And thank you

Ok, that's fine, you can exclude yourself from nomination and participation...

Voting closes November 10th at 10pm EST.