Register Now
The Blackangel

PS5 Already On Craigslist

To be expected, and how nice, he's only charging $925 lol. People are getting their pre-orders in, and they probably figure they could get a decent profit from selling them. I bet Ebay is full of listings for PS5 and Xbox consoles right now, some going well over $1000. It happens for every new console release sadly. 😞 

On 12/8/2020 at 6:10 AM, skyfire said:

Ebay, craiglist, and few other local listing has now some of such ads here. And it seems like scalpers who used bots to order and store the orders are in action now. I can't afford their high prices which surpass the MRP. 

It's everywhere, even on Newegg and a couple of other reputable sites. I wouldn't have a problem to spend at most 5% over the MSRP because the seller has to make a profit to keep their business running. My issue is when the price is 200 to 300% more...

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't consider that, cos my income isn't much to buy a game above it's cost price. Instead I'll hold on until the price comes down so I'll buy it and have some discounted funds. 

Well, there was never a time we were expecting the price of Playstation 5 to be that cheap looking at how it's built. 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:46 AM, Heatman said:

Well, there was never a time we were expecting the price of Playstation 5 to be that cheap looking at how it's built. 

Sure, the price of any new gen console will always be high due to the upgraded features. That's why Its never surprising to me seeing PS5 console being expensive.