Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone played Watch Dogs Legion yet?

I’ve been really curious about Watch Dogs Legion ever since seeing the first trailer for it. The sense of humor really appealed to me, and the overall concept seems potentially cool—but also potentially repetitious. Has anyone played this game yet, and if so, do you like it?

I haven't and it's because I'm not buying any of Epic games' "exclusives". In addition to that, I've read that it causes the new Xbox consoles to overheat so that's something to take into consideration as well. Based on what I've seen so far, it looks like a fun game but I'm not going to support Epic games' exclusive policy.

I wasn't into the last watchdog's games, I mean I do have the first and I think I also got the second. I got it for free on Epic, First watchdog's I got from steam and played like 20 hours so far. Never play it since then, around 4 years ago. I doubt that I will get to buy this game, I rather watch people then play. 

If I see it for free on Epic gaming then I will get it, why not LOL  I get anything on epic when it's free. 

Yeah I can't wait to play it, but have been waiting for it to go on sale before I pick it up.

19 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I haven't and it's because I'm not buying any of Epic games' "exclusives". In addition to that, I've read that it causes the new Xbox consoles to overheat so that's something to take into consideration as well. Based on what I've seen so far, it looks like a fun game but I'm not going to support Epic games' exclusive policy.

Well I wouldn't say it's an Epic Games exclusive considering it can also be purchased through the Uplay service from Ubisoft. The overheating issue has since been patched, so that should no longer be doing that. 

2 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah I can't wait to play it, but have been waiting for it to go on sale before I pick it up.

Well I wouldn't say it's an Epic Games exclusive considering it can also be purchased through the Uplay service from Ubisoft. The overheating issue has since been patched, so that should no longer be doing that. 

I completely forgot I had the Uplay launcher for some reason. It must be due to the fact that I haven't played any of the Ghost Reacon games in quite some time. Anyways, I'm also waiting on a deal so I can get this game at an affordable price.

On 11/11/2020 at 5:43 PM, m76 said:

I only started playing this, but so far I'm liking it much more than expected. Seems strange for ubisotf to release two high profile titles within a few days of each other. I've been spending most of my time on valhalla

I'm on the lookout for a sale and then I'll come join the party...

On 11/11/2020 at 2:43 PM, m76 said:

I only started playing this, but so far I'm liking it much more than expected. Seems strange for ubisotf to release two high profile titles within a few days of each other. I've been spending most of my time on valhalla

Thanks! I'm glad to hear some feedback.

12 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

How come nobody talks about this game? I was watching a video and it looks pretty damn amazing. Immuh get it...soon...

It is a very amazon game however people have started and played the game and turns out it was crap story 😛 can be true. I have not really played the first as of yet. Started but never finished it. 

After GTA V Watch dogs is my favourite gaming series, I played watch dog 2 when it was released and completed almost 80% of the game. it's been too long for me to wait for 4 years for the next release. But at least ubisoft did not disappoint again this time after Tom Clancy's Ghost recon.

I have not yet played it but I've really been meaning to because it looks like such a fun game. Would really be excited to buy it as Watch Dogs especially the new one I hear is an excellent game. The GTA type style gameplay is what I like with it's own touch and take on open world.

Watch Dogs is another open world game which is highly compared with GTA. GTA is my all time favourite open world game, but looking at trailer of WDL gives badass vibes to me.

Ubisoft has really nailed the storyline,  taken the open world game to the future, by bringing in robots and drones. I have not played it yet but I am planning to.