Register Now
StaceyPowers

Anyone played Watch Dogs Legion yet?

On 11/11/2020 at 2:43 PM, m76 said:

I only started playing this, but so far I'm liking it much more than expected. Seems strange for ubisotf to release two high profile titles within a few days of each other. I've been spending most of my time on valhalla

Do you know how long it takes before the first autosave? My friend started last night and it didn't save, so he he has to start over.

44 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

Do you know how long it takes before the first autosave? My friend started last night and it didn't save, so he he has to start over.

Probably after you finish the tutorial and you first get access to the base of operations. Maybe earlier but I didn't stop playing before I got there.

It looked interesting but I never bothered getting it. They had a weekend where the game was free to try out and I wasn't a huge fan of how the game felt, to be honest. The reviews didn't seem too great as well especially with how bland the different characters feel. They tried to create unlimited characters and that didn't help really.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:37 PM, TopSilver said:

I have not yet played it but I've really been meaning to because it looks like such a fun game. Would really be excited to buy it as Watch Dogs especially the new one I hear is an excellent game. The GTA type style gameplay is what I like with it's own touch and take on open world.

It's still on my wishlist of games that I'm yet to play or get for myself. I have watched the trailer and it seems like a good one. 

I finally started playing the game yesterday. I got it brand new for really cheap on eBay.

All I can say is my mind is blown away. I'm completely surprised at everything I just experienced. The theme, graphics, gameplay, scenery, playing any NFT you come across, using the spider bot is plain genius and fun. GTA 5 has its competition for sure. I think this game fell under the radar because of other big hits in 2020 plus the Cyberpunk 2077 fiasco over shined Watch Dog Legion's cyberpunk theme and TLOU2 GOTY in 2020. 

I really wasn't expecting the game to be this level of awesome...I take back anything negative I've said about Ubisoft when it comes to their game development. They have reached into something brilliant. With that said, I need to check out Watch Dogs 1 and 2. Definitely a new favorite series for me. I don't give a damn what anyone says. I'm hooked. 

On 8/3/2021 at 6:39 PM, Darth said:

It looked interesting but I never bothered getting it. They had a weekend where the game was free to try out and I wasn't a huge fan of how the game felt, to be honest. The reviews didn't seem too great as well especially with how bland the different characters feel. They tried to create unlimited characters and that didn't help really.

Seriously, reviews are the best way to know if you are to get any game or not. Once it's not reaching that level of acceptance, it's definitely not worth getting at all.