Register Now
Kane99

PC cases, fancy or simple?

On 11/13/2020 at 9:33 AM, Empire said:

In total in USA around $2500 give or take. I mean some parts not going to be worth much like when it was new but most parts that I have are not even year old anyway. and not to mention still can get them on amazon for full price and new. 

Just make sure to keep an eye on those watercooling tubes because one small leak and it's game over...

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Can't get and simple and good looking then this

DSC00176.thumb.JPG.a239c6bc8ccaf6f5c1c0c4abe5e25dd6.JPG

I wonder if they in near future start making one side fiber part which makes seeing through it transparent and may look cool. I mean glass can get a bit heat up inside but fiber would be pretty good. 

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Just make sure to keep an eye on those watercooling tubes because one small leak and it's game over...

I always look after my gear to last, the AIO can last good 10 years 🙂 There are method's to looking after the gear.

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

I wonder if they in near future start making one side fiber part which makes seeing through it transparent and may look cool. I mean glass can get a bit heat up inside but fiber would be pretty good. 

They have already, Well not with AIO but seen them if you google them with real water cooling setup. So yes seen them and looks damn cool. With whatever colour liquid.  

My gun metal grey Phanteks P400 has really grown on me over the few years I've had it, and I find it almost a shame I'll be replacing its boring front panel with a mesh cover for breathability and getting more out of the green RGB lighting I've got within. So honestly, I think I prefer the more simple cases for their affordability and having an appeal in a world of overdesigned PCs. The only downside is that the window's on the left-hand side so I've just got a grey slab to look at as the PC sits on my left. If I ever do decide to get another case, I'd want it so I could see everything on the other side.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:51 PM, Empire said:

Cases can be very important, not just the look and the design but how the airflow is and what's available inside the case regards the drive slots. My old case that I still got was a full ATX case with a slide clear panel on the side. Cooler master storm trooper. Great case and it was able to take 8 drive slots and it was big to add three GPUs. However it was old outdated style and it was far to big. 

Now, this is the case that I have  🙂 

DSC00176.thumb.JPG.13928cd5c69b2cc3fb79b0c1f44c4aaf.JPG

This is what I want when I start making more money again lol. This looks so freaking good.

For now I have a simple MS case black and gray.

7 hours ago, Shole said:

This is what I want when I start making more money again lol. This looks so freaking good.

For now I have a simple MS case black and gray.

Thanks, I do enjoy it myself but money and funds are slack. It does look cool but seen so many peoples setup that I think looks even better then mine well in terms of what hardware they have. I mean I wish I had a 3080 😉 

I kind of want to mix old with new. An old PC case with a glass panel maybe, some LED lighting and so on. I like the look of old and new combined, so maybe I'll go that direction. I can probably find a nice tower for cheap or free and just modify it. 😄 Would be a fun project.