Register Now
Kane99

PC cases, fancy or simple?

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I currently have my hands on the Thermalake View 71.

Nice case, I found out by another person that the rubber bumpers that fit over the standoff screws for the side panels do not line up with the holes in the glass. This is probably why many people end up cross-threading the screws. A workaround is to remove the rubber pieces and fit the smaller end into the glass, then hold them as you close the panel so they slide back onto the standoff screws.

15 hours ago, Empire said:

Nice case, I found out by another person that the rubber bumpers that fit over the standoff screws for the side panels do not line up with the holes in the glass. This is probably why many people end up cross-threading the screws. A workaround is to remove the rubber pieces and fit the smaller end into the glass, then hold them as you close the panel so they slide back onto the standoff screws.

Thanks for the heads up man. I'll keep that in mind when I get my hands on it.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Thanks for the heads up man. I'll keep that in mind when I get my hands on it.

Why you going with that case though? there are 100s of other cases out there and some are crap to good airflow 😉 

On 1/25/2021 at 1:10 AM, killamch89 said:

Ooh, that's nice. I really want to upgrade to something with tempered glass one of these days. Or something that I can access the inside a lot more easier. 

On 1/25/2021 at 7:10 AM, killamch89 said:

this looks sick, i'm looking for something similar but smaller for Mini ITX motherboards, as i don't have that much of space at home currently and bigger PC's are scary