Register Now
killamch89

Bioware Announces Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster & Hints At New Mass Effect Game

As a Mass Effect fan, I have severe PTSD from Bioware's latest works - particularly Anthem. Yes, I'm excited to hear there is a remaster in the works but I'd rather someone else made it because they'd put far more effort into it than EA/Bioware. What do you think of this news? 

This is great news. Now here's hoping that EA doesn't screw us over by adding in microtransactions and other junk into this. I could easily see EA trying to push for some online mode with microtransactions and loot boxes. Just wait and see, EA could ruin this remaster and a future game. 

13 hours ago, Kane99 said:

This is great news. Now here's hoping that EA doesn't screw us over by adding in microtransactions and other junk into this. I could easily see EA trying to push for some online mode with microtransactions and loot boxes. Just wait and see, EA could ruin this remaster and a future game. 

That's what they did with Dead Space 3 and Mass Effect 3 and that's why as much as I'm excited for the news, I very much doubt they'll create something that blows us fans away. They'll ruin it just like how they ruined Dragon Age along with a whole slew of series.

2 hours ago, The Burnout Kid said:

This is great news. I liked 2 and 3 so It'll be great to play those again. And I never played the first one so that'll be awesome to play too.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this is EA in 2020 - not EA in 2010 or before that produced quality content. They're more likely to botch this than create anything decent and it'll be decent at best and is likely to cost you $60.