Register Now
THawk

PS5 info

Seeing as the PS5 pre-orders are arriving this week I have a favor to ask. Once you get your new PS5 I'd like to know what you think of it. I didn't get in on the pre-order so I'm waiting for a while before I get one. Just would like to know how everyone likes it.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:33 PM, THawk said:

Seeing as the PS5 pre-orders are arriving this week I have a favor to ask. Once you get your new PS5 I'd like to know what you think of it. I didn't get in on the pre-order so I'm waiting for a while before I get one. Just would like to know how everyone likes it.

You are talking about pre-order while even after the launch, a lot of people are yet to get their hands on the PS5 console which I'm one of them. 

Got it at launch thankfully because I managed to get a pre-order from Amazon. I love the console and it truly feels like a proper next-gen experience. A lot of it is thanks to the new DualSense controller because the vibrations and haptics feel amazing with certain games. I would definitely recommend it. And I hope you manage to get your hands on one soon 🙂

1 minute ago, Darth said:

Got it at launch thankfully because I managed to get a pre-order from Amazon. I love the console and it truly feels like a proper next-gen experience. A lot of it is thanks to the new DualSense controller because the vibrations and haptics feel amazing with certain games. I would definitely recommend it. And I hope you manage to get your hands on one soon 🙂

How much did you pre-order it from Amazon? That company seems to sell their products very expensive. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

How much did you pre-order it from Amazon? That company seems to sell their products very expensive. 

£449.99, the normal price for the disc version of the PS5. Amazon is tough and go for some things but in terms of pre-orders, the prices are usually good. And with brand new consoles, the prices will always be the normal retail price of the console, it won't be higher.

4 minutes ago, Darth said:

£449.99, the normal price for the disc version of the PS5. Amazon is tough and go for some things but in terms of pre-orders, the prices are usually good. And with brand new consoles, the prices will always be the normal retail price of the console, it won't be higher.

That's definitely a good price offer for pre-order. It's all about having the cash available at the time of pre-order to be able to take advantage of it. 

6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

My friend got one so I got a little taste of it, enjoyed the DS5 controller and seems like an okay setup on the machine itself. But dang is it a big console. 

I have only managed to feel the console up close but never played with yet. It's only a matter of time. 

1 hour ago, Demon_skeith said:

The games do load fast and seem to run updates just as fast which is nice. 

Seriously, for the amount of money it's sold for, it's supposed to be extremely excellent in its functionality. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, for the amount of money it's sold for, it's supposed to be extremely excellent in its functionality. 

If only it wasn't so over sized! and has cheaper expansion options for its PS5 storage. 

Edited by Demon_skeith

On 8/12/2021 at 5:37 AM, Demon_skeith said:

If only it wasn't so over sized! and has cheaper expansion options for its PS5 storage. 

Seriously, I'm not really freaked out by the size. I actually expected it to be of that size or even bigger. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Getting PS5 will really cost me money in order to order for it and own one too. I'll try and see if I'll raise funds to buy one of the world best consoles around, which makes gaming more interesting. 

Most people who are on average earnings, can't really jump into purchasing PS5 that easily. I would have if it's that easy for me to do so. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Most people who are on average earnings, can't really jump into purchasing PS5 that easily. I would have if it's that easy for me to do so. 

You're right, if it's possible I would've done that already to purchase. I know my console 'ps3 it's an outdated one, but I'm still enjoying some quality gaming via adventure games, and racing.