Register Now
Kane99

SAGE paper says young people told to isolate due to coronavirus should get free gaming

Hey, I'd gladly take some free games during this pandemic. According to Eurogamer, the SAGE paper (The Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencie) is suggesting that young people having to isolate because of Covid, that they should get some free stuff, including games and other stuff. 

I'm probably going to guess that this won't happen, but I think it'd be cool to offer some free stuff during these annoying times. What do you guys think?

It's too bad I live in a third world country as I wouldn't mind some free gaming myself. I mean, what else are we supposed to do with our time, go outside? (If you couldn't tell by my tone, I'm mostly kidding. You should try to go outside and take in a bit of sunshine.)

On 11/13/2020 at 8:10 AM, killamch89 said:

It's too bad I live in a third world country as I wouldn't mind some free gaming myself. I mean, what else are we supposed to do with our time, go outside? (If you couldn't tell by my tone, I'm mostly kidding. You should try to go outside and take in a bit of sunshine.)

Well vaccine or not, many 3rd world nations are already open, we can't afford that upper class rich mindset of "it's virus out there we cant work". I have been working since the lockdown for supply job. My office job already went WFH so I do logistic work on a side job. Plus all of my friends lost job and they are doing whatever they can instead of staying home. Virus and lockdown is not luxury for 3rd world and 2nd world people... hell honestly 3rd world people have suffered enough in life, recovery rate from corona in 3rd world nation is more than 90%. Let the rich give excuse of virus and stay home. 

10 hours ago, skyfire said:

Well vaccine or not, many 3rd world nations are already open, we can't afford that upper class rich mindset of "it's virus out there we cant work". I have been working since the lockdown for supply job. My office job already went WFH so I do logistic work on a side job. Plus all of my friends lost job and they are doing whatever they can instead of staying home. Virus and lockdown is not luxury for 3rd world and 2nd world people... hell honestly 3rd world people have suffered enough in life, recovery rate from corona in 3rd world nation is more than 90%. Let the rich give excuse of virus and stay home. 

That's true. They did lock down my country for a couple of months but then the government said we can't survive so they opened back the ports again. Needless to say, it's the primary reason our Covid cases started increasing and most of those people are from the US and UK.