Register Now
Kane99

What's your game room like?

What is your game room like? Do you have a couch or a recliner? My game room is part of my bedroom, but I have a love seat right now that I'd actually like to get rid of and replace with a recliner. Other than that, my game room isn't anything impressive. I have a section for my PC and a shelf with the majority of my video games. I would love to one day open up another room and make it just for video games, but I don't foresee that happening for a long time. 

Mine has a V-shaped desk with a 1440p monitor(from my previous gaming rig setup with my gaming desktop), a couple of Logitech speakers, a controller stand of my Xbox one controller and my computer chair on one end of the desk. On the other side of the desk, is where I keep my gaming laptop.

The gaming room is my bedroom. Simple really. Large enough space with a very large corner desk that has whatever I need or have on the desk with a gaming chair. I just don't have RGB lights or soundproofing on the walls and still after some day lights to put around the room. At least I have room for green screen or green shades. 

Edited by Empire

On 11/11/2020 at 3:50 PM, killamch89 said:

Mine has a V-shaped desk with a 1440p monitor(from my previous gaming rig setup with my gaming desktop), a couple of Logitech speakers, a controller stand of my Xbox one controller and my computer chair on one end of the desk. On the other side of the desk, is where I keep my gaming laptop.

Noice! Sounds like a decent setup. 🙂 

16 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I have a bed/couch. My room is full of Funko's, I just love these figures. I don't have any gaming lights or something. I have a 80cm Samsung Smart TV.

Nice nice! I have my bed in my game room too, along with my desk and a couch that I want to replace with a recliner instead. And nice TV. 👍

10 hours ago, Empire said:

The gaming room is my bedroom. Simple really. Large enough space with a very large corner desk that has whatever I need or have on the desk with a gaming chair. I just don't have RGB lights or soundproofing on the walls and still after some day lights to put around the room. At least I have room for green screen or green shades. 

Yeah, same for me in regards to it being my room. I need to make space myself. I don't need a green screen though, as I use the Xsplit vcam app to remove my webcam background, works wonders. I want to eventually put LED lights all over my room, but for now I just have some under my desk. 

13 hours ago, Empire said:

I don't really have any RGB lights or soundproofing either and yeah, I have a whole room for gaming as it is where I do my animated videos and editing as well.

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, same for me in regards to it being my room. I need to make space myself. I don't need a green screen though, as I use the Xsplit vcam app to remove my webcam background, works wonders. I want to eventually put LED lights all over my room, but for now I just have some under my desk. 

I tried that before but since RTX cards work far better than GTX I'm stuck. End of the day when streaming you want to able to use your card to deal with the gaming and less usage on anything else. So having a green screen setup is a far better option and looks more professional. If you do not have space then do that option. But the end of the day I have noticed that most streamers do not use that method anymore and viewers like to see what their background is like.   

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I don't really have any RGB lights or soundproofing either and yeah, I have a whole room for gaming as it is where I do my animated videos and editing as well.

RGB cost so much in the long run, I mean once you have it setup and got it, it can last for years. Most gaming PC cost so much since it has RGB and RGB lights can add up. Also keep in mind the power it takes.  

12 hours ago, Empire said:

RGB cost so much in the long run, I mean once you have it setup and got it, it can last for years. Most gaming PC cost so much since it has RGB and RGB lights can add up. Also keep in mind the power it takes.  

Besides the cost and power it consumes, the other issue for me is the fact that it serves no real purpose. It's just a very expensive gimmick.