Register Now
Kane99

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Odyssey version of Assassins Creed is an option too. I have the version of the Assassins Creed here in my backlog, and I do enjoy it's magnificent gameplay. 

You can as well add the Revelation part of Assassin's Creed to the fold because it's a very good option as well. 

On 11/12/2021 at 2:32 PM, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to get to that 200GB and even get past it before next year runs out. 

There is another update today I see downloading for 63gb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC VALHALLA UPDATE – 5.10 PATCHES | AC VALHALLA TILTE UPDATE – 1.4.1 PATCHES: 

PATCHSIZES: 

Xbox X|S: 69 GB – Windows! 

Xbox One: 60 GB. 

PlayStation4: 39 GB. 

PlayStation 4: 65 GB. 

PC: 77 GB – stout. 

Important: This update was a data-restructuration of Assassins Creed Valhalla, requiring the full reinstall of the games, rendering overall larger files, faster loading screen times, faster performance, and higher global data streaming. For more details, read the forum post.

I'm scared of this update so I paused it. I already lost 150 hours of play once with Valhalla and this update to me is a scary one. 

9 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

There is another update today I see downloading for 63gb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC VALHALLA UPDATE – 5.10 PATCHES | AC VALHALLA TILTE UPDATE – 1.4.1 PATCHES: 

PATCHSIZES: 

Xbox X|S: 69 GB – Windows! 

Xbox One: 60 GB. 

PlayStation4: 39 GB. 

PlayStation 4: 65 GB. 

PC: 77 GB – stout. 

Important: This update was a data-restructuration of Assassins Creed Valhalla, requiring the full reinstall of the games, rendering overall larger files, faster loading screen times, faster performance, and higher global data streaming. For more details, read the forum post.

I'm scared of this update so I paused it. I already lost 150 hours of play once with Valhalla and this update to me is a scary one. 

I wouldn't be updating this as well because I'm not sure if it's not going to cause another progress loss from the way I see it. Better safe than sorry.