Register Now
Kane99

Call of Duty Discussion

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So now CODMW2 will ask for your phone number to play online, whats up with that? Why? I now overwatch was doing something like that and now they stopped doing it because it was a bad idea, so why is COD doing this?

They'll say it's for protection from losing ones account. It's 2FA essentially, so in order to sign in, you'd need a phone number on top of your email/login info. I think they're doing it to better keep an eye on hackers/cheaters. I mean, it'll probably help Activision and company catch the hackers/cheaters faster. Especially when they see a phone number tied to the account. 

Oh, and once you use a phone number, I hear you can't change it or use a different number. I may be wrong on that though. 

I'm a big fan of call of duty from the days of call of duty modern warfare and my current favorite call of duty vanguard.

First person shooter Games has always had a strong hold on me and it was only natural for me to gravitate towards call of duty at some point.

In reality I was never really a call of duty enthusiast though I have the game a couple of times, I played warzone, vanguard, black ops and modern warfare at various times.

I didn't want to seem off so I just had to play with my peers and though it is quite interesting but I am not very much indulged in it.

Modern Warfare II comes out on the 28th. I've been seeing reviews on it as of late and it seems to be getting its usual reviews, but also some painting it as a mediocre game. At least when it comes to the campaign. Not sure what reviewers are saying about the MP, but I'm sure it holds up today. These days I can't get into the series anymore. I'm not expecting much from it honestly. 

But, videogamedunkey made a good video on it. 😄 

14 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Modern Warfare II comes out on the 28th. I've been seeing reviews on it as of late and it seems to be getting its usual reviews, but also some painting it as a mediocre game. At least when it comes to the campaign. Not sure what reviewers are saying about the MP, but I'm sure it holds up today. These days I can't get into the series anymore. I'm not expecting much from it honestly. 

But, videogamedunkey made a good video on it. 😄 

This looks good though, I haven't been too excited about it but on second thought this game is just right and I don't really think there's anything more that should be subtracted or maybe added to it.

I'm playing Modern Warfare Remastered and this shit looks and feels so real. I literally wanted to jump inside the game and start tearing shit up. Are all the COD games this graphically real? The only latest ones I've played is this and Vanguard, another spectacular game. Is the new Modern Warfare a remake or something completely new? 

On 5/17/2023 at 9:39 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm playing Modern Warfare Remastered and this shit looks and feels so real. I literally wanted to jump inside the game and start tearing shit up. Are all the COD games this graphically real? The only latest ones I've played is this and Vanguard, another spectacular game. Is the new Modern Warfare a remake or something completely new? 

The new Modern Warfare 2 is a soft reboot of the original story.

Call of Duty is my favorite game to play on consoles or a PC. I've always kind of liked military-related stuff, so it's a relatable game to play for me. I liked the original Modern Warfare 2 the best in terms of the campaign. For multiplayer, I think Modern Warfare is my favorite, but Modern Warfare II is pretty nice as well. I tried playing Modern Warfare 3 all the way through, but my game glitched and always froze at one particular point. I own about half of the Call of Duty game series on Steam.