Register Now
Kane99

PS5 Will Automatically Skip Studio Logos At Boot After Viewing Them Once

This is kind of cool, according to an article at Twisted Voxel games on the PS5 will skip studio logos at boot after they've already been viewed on your console. There is no news if this will happen for all games on the PS5, but it seems to be happenin for Demon Souls. I sure hope it's for all games, because if it can make the boot faster, I'll be happy. Xbox has quick resume, so maybe this could turn into something like that for the PS5. 

This might not be the popular opinion but I'm against this idea.  It's a bit of a slap in the face to the people that have in many cases put in years of hard of hard work to make these games.  I don't think acknowledging that by showing the studio logo for a few seconds is to much to ask.

On 11/17/2020 at 5:58 AM, killamch89 said:

It's not a bad idea at all. I mean, how many times do we need to see the logo anyways? It does become a bit annoying viewing it multiple times especially if you're restarting your console.

Haha, seriously I don't really think that it's a big deal if you ask me. What harm does seeing the logo have? I can't think of anything. 

Don't think I've ever noticed this with the games I play on the PlayStation 5. That includes the ones built for the PS5 like Miles Morales, FIFA 22 etc. It's a pretty good feature though if it was implemented in all games but only if it allowed the users to enable the option. I personally love seeing the Rockstar North studio logo.

On 11/2/2021 at 9:54 AM, Justin11 said:

Everything that has to do with PS5 at the moment is intriguing, I just wish I can afford the acquisition of the console. I know it will be achieved, I'll keep on saving and see how it goes by 2022. 

Seriously, everything that's been said about the console Playstation 5 is all true from the ones that I have seen so far.