Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Projector and Screen for Gaming

I have been giving the idea some thought in terms of placing it in my bedroom. The fact that you roll it back up after you finish using it means that portability and space won't be an issue. I don't think it's crazy and it makes for some good Netflix sessions. With the pandemic ruining the whole movie going experience, this is kind of the next best thing. The only real drawback with this is that projectors especially high quality ones are a bit on the expensive side.

I did some limited research into it all and a tv beats out a projector in most cost vs performance value. Either way if you have a good set up now then keep it. Wait until 2021 for upgrades. Hdmi 2.1 for next gen and also cheaper market.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:29 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I used to have a friend that had a projector and screen that covered a whole wall with sound system, but was only used for movies. Foking crazy. Has anyone tried it for gaming???

Personally, I don't really know if I'm ever going to be trying that. In fact, it looks like an overkill for me with the size.