Register Now
Zak

Black Friday

Coming soon to a digital distributor near you. The Steam Autumn (Black Friday) Sale 2020 will (likely) start on November 24th and end on December 1st. Epic will probably offer a similar sale or special offers over the Black Friday period. 

What are you hoping will end up on sale during this period? Anything you have got your eye on? 

I want to pick up They Are Billions. The game has been on sale before but never with a huge discount. Hoping that this time around its too good a deal to pass on. 

Even Amazon will be doing deals and discounts that most people including me will be checking out. Will be looking at a new TV anyway for the dining room. This year I'm low on funds so won't be getting anything since I have to renew my server host. Was going to get a good gaming keyboard but that won't happen LOL unless I can pay each month till paid off.

Anyone else has games or items that you are going to get this year on the sales? 

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm hoping to find a 1-2tb micro SSD card or two. I know Best Buy has them, but they're out of my price range.

Memory has been increasing in price although the price for M.2 drives has been trending downward somewhat. I'm aiming for about 4-8 TB of storage for my next Gaming PC build.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Memory has been increasing in price although the price for M.2 drives has been trending downward somewhat. I'm aiming for about 4-8 TB of storage for my next Gaming PC build.

I'm just wanting to increase the size of my storage on my Switch. I currently have a 512g in it. But at the rate I buy DDL's I feel like I'm going to need a bigger micro SD card in it before long. Especially with the size some of these games are.

On 11/21/2020 at 10:38 AM, The Blackangel said:

I'm just wanting to increase the size of my storage on my Switch. I currently have a 512g in it. But at the rate I buy DDL's I feel like I'm going to need a bigger micro SD card in it before long. Especially with the size some of these games are.

Sandisk has a 1TB Micro SD card but I recommend buying directly from their website as you'll get the best deal there. Amazon and Ebay sell a lot of fakes and other retailers also add their percentage to the price.

Black Friday is a concept that completely baffles me as for a one day event, it seems to be spoke about for weeks! @Zak in the opening post even mentions that the Steam sale specifically will mostly like last a week. This means that you have even more time to find yourself a deal! 

I have not looked too much into the sales yet as I feel they try to encourage you to buy things you do not necessarily need. I did see that some phones are on sale and that could interest me, but, other than that I do not want to be conned into any other unnecessary purchases. I am happy with the games that I have right now!

Not long, however amazon been doing sales on and off for the passed two weeks already. It be over the weekend. Years ago used to be one day only but they do sales far longer. shocking part that, some deals are not that great deals at all.