Register Now
killamch89

Nvidia claims that it'll take a few more months before RTX 30 series cards supply to match demand

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am guessing they are pretty much sold out with their stocks till December. It'd be interesting to see what they do after January 2021. Because currently i see out of NVIDIA product from catalog in many of the offline and online shops.

To be honest, I'm not sure what Nvidia is doing right now. I mean, they keep leaking stuff about new cards when they can't even fill the orders of cards from months ago.

No difference with the older gen, they get out of stock real fast. But this year more people are bored since we are all at locked down and somehow they have the money to order new gen cards. Nvidia as even made and sent far more orders then last gen but still aren't enough. 

We can blame mining again 😞 they have started up again with the 3000 series and many if not all are ordering the new cards to start bitcoin mining, 

On 11/30/2020 at 7:29 AM, Empire said:

No difference with the older gen, they get out of stock real fast. But this year more people are bored since we are all at locked down and somehow they have the money to order new gen cards. Nvidia as even made and sent far more orders then last gen but still aren't enough. 

We can blame mining again 😞 they have started up again with the 3000 series and many if not all are ordering the new cards to start bitcoin mining, 

Thank the heavens that AMD removed the computation aspect of their AMD GPUs so miners will no longer buy them up as well. I'll probably have to wait until April next year before I can even hope get my hands on either of the brand new GPUs.

I think with the Apple M1 out, with the amount of the tests they are winning. AMD and Intel both must be shocked and w get to see something new. It's pity whoever is manufacturing apple chips is not out as their own brand and apple is whitelabeling their efforts. 

On 12/7/2020 at 3:37 AM, skyfire said:

I think with the Apple M1 out, with the amount of the tests they are winning. AMD and Intel both must be shocked and w get to see something new. It's pity whoever is manufacturing apple chips is not out as their own brand and apple is whitelabeling their efforts. 

The Apple M1 has both the graphics and CPU combined into 1 so the performance isn't that surprising but AMD doesn't have much to worry about for now. Intel on the other hand...