Register Now
killamch89

Logitech G pro X Superlight review

The Glorious Model O remains our pick for the best gaming mouse on the market and the lightest of them all, that's just under the "G-Wolves Hati S" that's 48g in weight. In this video of the Logitech it's 63 grams? right?

Yet they are very good brands 

On 12/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, Empire said:

The Glorious Model O remains our pick for the best gaming mouse on the market and the lightest of them all, that's just under the "G-Wolves Hati S" that's 48g in weight. In this video of the Logitech it's 63 grams? right?

Yet they are very good brands 

To be honest, I'm not really worried about the weight of the mouse because that's pretty negligible and hardly affects your performance in games. I like its very sleek design though and might get myself one of these.

True, weight isn't my worried or issue here, at times the game and the simulators that I do, doesn't required to use a light weight mouse. I do flight sims with shortcuts keys on the mouse for fast movement with different cameras. My mouse doesn't do fast moments as you do in first-person shooting games. I use the Razer Naga Trinity

13 hours ago, Empire said:

True, weight isn't my worried or issue here, at times the game and the simulators that I do, doesn't required to use a light weight mouse. I do flight sims with shortcuts keys on the mouse for fast movement with different cameras. My mouse doesn't do fast moments as you do in first-person shooting games. I use the Razer Naga Trinity

Mine's a Logitech G502 and the Naga Trinity is an absolute beast! I like that it's side buttons are actually modular...I was planning on getting one of those for MMOs.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

How comfortable are those side buttons and do you need them? I kind of feel like not needed. 

For anyone that has mouses like that? (after feeding cheese 😛 ) 

It can be both, a pain in the ass or comes in so helpful. Use them to switch weapons or just switch to anything. It can be a pain when you are acting fast to kill or shot and your thumb clicks on a number and your weapons changes and then you die. Happen last week a AI robot was after me and I was shooting like mad then had to run and reload, then BANG weapons changed over as I was clicking madly on my mouse and dead. 

I use it for flaps when flying my A320 from 1 flaps to all flaps LOL

On 12/10/2020 at 8:19 AM, Empire said:

For anyone that has mouses like that? (after feeding cheese 😛 ) 

It can be both, a pain in the ass or comes in so helpful. Use them to switch weapons or just switch to anything. It can be a pain when you are acting fast to kill or shot and your thumb clicks on a number and your weapons changes and then you die. Happen last week a AI robot was after me and I was shooting like mad then had to run and reload, then BANG weapons changed over as I was clicking madly on my mouse and dead. 

I use it for flaps when flying my A320 from 1 flaps to all flaps LOL

It's either the Trinity or the Naga Pro for me. By the way, did you get any of the Razer mats as an accessory?