Register Now
killamch89

Apple Iphone 12 review

Well, from someone who's not a big fan of Apple products, I would say that it's actually a cool product by Apple. It's not actually meant for everyone in the world, so those that it's meant for should enjoy it. 

6 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I don't know but as of now I don't have much interest in apple devices and I may not even consider keeping the apple phone unless I can handle the maintenance.

It's only the camera quality of iPhone 12 Pro Max that makes it stand out for a lot of people who enjoy high quality pictures and videos. 

The iPhone 12 is a great phone even in 2022. I’m still using the iPhone 11 but I plan to get the 14 Pro Max. Mostly because my iPad is slowly dying and having touch issues so I want to be able to replace it with something and my phone doesn’t have enough storage or a big enough screen to replace it.

I plan to get the 256gb so I have plenty of storage (I have that on my iPad and don’t even use half and it is the 2017 model). I plan to keep the 14 for 4 years as iPhones last forever.

On 2/27/2022 at 3:47 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

The iPhone 12 is a great phone even in 2022. I’m still using the iPhone 11 but I plan to get the 14 Pro Max. Mostly because my iPad is slowly dying and having touch issues so I want to be able to replace it with something and my phone doesn’t have enough storage or a big enough screen to replace it.

I plan to get the 256gb so I have plenty of storage (I have that on my iPad and don’t even use half and it is the 2017 model). I plan to keep the 14 for 4 years as iPhones last forever.

How many months or years have you used the ipad?