Register Now
killamch89

Apple Iphone 12 review

If you can afford the new iphone then go for it. But other older gen phones are just as good to last you for years to come. I was never a apple fan anyway, and tell you the truth I never own a iphone and so why would I get one now. then again show me the money

On 12/2/2020 at 8:02 AM, Empire said:

If you can afford the new iphone then go for it. But other older gen phones are just as good to last you for years to come. I was never a apple fan anyway, and tell you the truth I never own a iphone and so why would I get one now. then again show me the money

I'm with you on that/ I always felt like their ecosystem always held them back and repairing the devices are such a hassle.

On 12/4/2020 at 12:46 PM, skyfire said:

Each year they are so much locked with their ecosystem that the repairs would cost you a lot of money. So not worth it in the long years usage. 

lol funny enough I wrote the first comment and saw this but I totally agree with you.

At times you can pick up a good phone for less then $150 and does the job. As long as OS supports all your wonderful apps. I had a phone for 8 years and only paid like $80 with a free headphones with them lol and they sent be two phones then one. No idea why they sent two. 

On 12/6/2020 at 8:34 AM, killamch89 said:

lol funny enough I wrote the first comment and saw this but I totally agree with you.

Their new laptops which are going to be so much locked that adding RAM would require resoldering which is a pain. Imagine how much RAM addition would cost. Just not worth it even if I have money ,this sort of locking is as good as north korea and china level lifestyle. 

On 12/10/2020 at 3:11 AM, skyfire said:

Their new laptops which are going to be so much locked that adding RAM would require resoldering which is a pain. Imagine how much RAM addition would cost. Just not worth it even if I have money ,this sort of locking is as good as north korea and china level lifestyle. 

Apple are absolutely milking their consumers for everything they are worth. Apple is good at removing features while charging you the price for the device.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:06 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

Decided to skip this launch because my iPhone 11 is working perfectly even a year later. I don't need to upgrade/sidegrade to the 12 because there isn't much of a difference between the two models.

I head the Iphone 13 is basically going to be a 12 plus with a few new features which have been on Android phones for the past few years like 120 hz screen. Personally, I wouldn't be that bothered about it...

On 12/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, skyfire said:

Iphone has innovation which is basically copied out of android and removed features like why you need headphone jack just use USB port lol. 

Yeah I've noticed that as well especially in recent years like how they added widgets which have been on Android for close to a decade.

I'm waiting for them to increase the screen refresh rate, and for the 5G modems to get nailed down more since right now they eat up battery life like crazy. I will say that the iPhone 12 Pro Max's camera is like ON POINT with every single photo my friend has taken with hers. 

On 12/24/2020 at 10:11 AM, killamch89 said:

Yeah I've noticed that as well especially in recent years like how they added widgets which have been on Android for close to a decade.

Yeah and the reason they have good performance because of single task which is not a feature but more of lack of feature.