Register Now
killamch89

Samsung is set to release a rollable phone next year

No need to buy the high range items, I mean if you were going to be on a contract for an example you only going to have it for a year. Rather save that extra money for what's really needed, like Christmas gifts and holidays. I mean if you have the money go forward and hopefully you want to have an errors and last you some time ahead. 

I read about it then not buying it 😛 

On 12/19/2020 at 1:06 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

That will be interesting to see. I love the innovations companies are coming up with. I'll stick with my candybar phone though.

Personally, I think the rollable phone has more potential than those foldables and are built sturdier. Once they come down in price and the technology improves I may give it a try. For now, I'll stick with my cell phone.

13 hours ago, skyfire said:

Haha pretty much same with me. I just look at some of the premium stuff and feel gladd I don't burn money on it lol. 

Even if I had the money to burn on it, I wouldn't spend a dime on it all.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:41 AM, killamch89 said:

Even if I had the money to burn on it, I wouldn't spend a dime on it all.

Yeah kind of defeats the purpose of having the money. I can't be this liberal with money especially learning the value of money in the pandemic. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I'm not going lie but this looks so nice and if it's affordable, I'm definitely going to be getting one for myself. 

Samsung and affordable don't belong in the same sentence especially when it comes to innovative technology. I expect it to be priced at least $1500 USD - I mean the Samsung Fold startedd at $2000 originally and now the 3rd iteration will cost about 1300.

On 7/16/2021 at 1:41 AM, killamch89 said:

Samsung and affordable don't belong in the same sentence especially when it comes to innovative technology. I expect it to be priced at least $1500 USD - I mean the Samsung Fold startedd at $2000 originally and now the 3rd iteration will cost about 1300.

Seriously, you're very correct because Samsung products are ranking up very close to how expensive iOS products are at the moment. 

On 7/17/2021 at 5:30 AM, Heatman said:

Seriously, you're very correct because Samsung products are ranking up very close to how expensive iOS products are at the moment. 

I'd argue that they're the same basically - Samsung used to be more affordable but the flagship price have gone through the roof since then....

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd argue that they're the same basically - Samsung used to be more affordable but the flagship price have gone through the roof since then....

I don't really rate both of them to be basically the same thing in cost. Technically, the prices of Samsung are high but iOS is higher. 

On 7/30/2021 at 6:38 AM, Heatman said:

I don't really rate both of them to be basically the same thing in cost. Technically, the prices of Samsung are high but iOS is higher. 

In terms of price to performance, it's hard to argue there and Apple's accessories are also ridiculously overpriced so most Apple devices are out of the range of many people's budget.

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In terms of price to performance, it's hard to argue there and Apple's accessories are also ridiculously overpriced so most Apple devices are out of the range of many people's budget.

Seriously, they are indeed overpriced no matter what anyone says. The last ear buds I wanted to get was so damn expensive that I had to drop it. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Samsung too has started pricing it for the sake of it. None of their phones have specs that xiaomi and oppo can't offer for low price. Yet samsung is pushing for higher price. 

There is power in the brand is all I could think of with the case of Samsung and other products. 

On 8/1/2021 at 2:14 AM, skyfire said:

Samsung too has started pricing it for the sake of it. None of their phones have specs that xiaomi and oppo can't offer for low price. Yet samsung is pushing for higher price. 

Their sales are dwindling every year so they'll soon get the message that their prices are too high...