Register Now
killamch89

Samsung is set to release a rollable phone next year

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Their sales are dwindling every year so they'll soon get the message that their prices are too high...

It may or may not happen seriously. Just take a look at Apple phones, even though they are expensive, they are still selling. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I heard today in news that Xiaomi beats samsung. It means the funding on new projects would get slow and wont be easy now for them to come back in market. 

Are you being serious about this? I wouldn't mind reading the news as well if you have the link to where I can find it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Are you being serious about this? I wouldn't mind reading the news as well if you have the link to where I can find it. 

https://androidcommunity.com/xiaomi-is-the-top-global-smartphone-brand-in-june-2021-20210806/

On top of that, Samsung mobile division is set to undergo an internal review after the declining sales of Galaxy devices since the S10 launch and execs of the parent company aren't pleased with how its mobile division is performing.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

https://androidcommunity.com/xiaomi-is-the-top-global-smartphone-brand-in-june-2021-20210806/

On top of that, Samsung mobile division is set to undergo an internal review after the declining sales of Galaxy devices since the S10 launch and execs of the parent company aren't pleased with how its mobile division is performing.

I'm getting to reading this right away. I really can't believe it's happening but anyways anything is possible when it comes brands. 

56 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I really can't believe it's happening but anyways anything is possible when it comes brands. 

It's not hard to believe. their products are over expensive and xiaomi just cutting the price and surviving on purely word of mouth. 

28 minutes ago, skyfire said:

It's not hard to believe. their products are over expensive and xiaomi just cutting the price and surviving on purely word of mouth. 

Yeah, there is no doubt about their products being quite expensive. Not everyone can afford them easily. 

On 8/7/2021 at 4:08 AM, skyfire said:

I'd argue that Xiaomi is offering far more value for money than Samsung is and their budget and mid-tier products are way better offerings than the Samsung phones in the same category.

On 8/7/2021 at 4:37 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, there is no doubt about their products being quite expensive. Not everyone can afford them easily. 

I have bought 3 Samsung phones over the last 7 years and if I didn't get them on deals. I probably wouldn't have bought them because they are expensive.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd argue that Xiaomi is offering far more value for money than Samsung is and their budget and mid-tier products are way better offerings than the Samsung phones in the same category.

I have bought 3 Samsung phones over the last 7 years and if I didn't get them on deals. I probably wouldn't have bought them because they are expensive.

For the fact that Xiaomi is offering up a good competition for Samsung is a great one because it's definitely going make the latter to sit up. 

On 12/1/2020 at 8:20 AM, skyfire said:

Sliding, fold and the box based devices I hate them. Moto did a lot of those models. I hate such type of phones. 

You spoke my mind. I don't even think I should be buying this type of phone even when I could afford it (I can't at the moment). I like my mobile device to be simple and nice.