Register Now
22_22

iPhone 6 games?

Hey everyone, for now I am using an iPhone 6. It is the first time I have used an apple device in years, since I had my iPad. This is of course different than gaming on a mobile phone, so I am looking for some ideas. What games should I be playing on an iPhone 6? Suggest me some free ones please!

Feel free to also tell me about your favourite paid games too, and why!

I don't own a Iphone myself but I hear that Monument Valley is one of the best experiences you can have on mobile devices. I'd also check out the Kingdom Rush series for a solid strategy RPG. The Infinite Blade series will really show off the graphical power of the iPhone but also has really addicting gameplay.

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I tihnk now the device is out of the lifecycle. I don't think people would be making the games for that platform anymore. 

Well, I'm very sure that there are still some people making use of the iOS phone and they may still be open to playing on it. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think device is like 7 years and higher I suppose. And we are going to be getting iphone 13, so in near future they wont be getting games for iphone 6 or 7. 

It's very possible that they may eventually even scrap making of the iPhone 6 because it would look so odd and people won't buy it. 

Well to be honest, i've a iphone 6s and i've played alot of games on this phone even pubg. But the best game that i've played and been addicted to was Asphalt 9. It is the bestest game that i have played on this phone. You can also try Call of duty.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think that would be less likely they just need to stop the updates for those phones for that to work. 

It's not possible for Samsung to stop their products upgrade because it's the way they make more money.