Register Now
22_22

iPhone 6 games?

On 8/4/2021 at 2:53 PM, Heatman said:

It's not possible for Samsung to stop their products upgrade because it's the way they make more money. 

Samsung tried it but the thing is they make more money off the managing the repairs like HP. So they prefer money grabbing differently. 

5 hours ago, skyfire said:

Samsung tried it but the thing is they make more money off the managing the repairs like HP. So they prefer money grabbing differently. 

I agree with this - they do at least upgrade their device for 3 years and with certain Samsung apps, they upgrade them for up to 5 years.

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah right. They really do try to offer better services for the customers money but in the end, they are looking for ways to make more money. 

On 9/26/2021 at 1:27 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I never used iOS phones before, since I learned how expensive it can be, and again you can't share apps from the phone to an Android phone or any other. I just prefer Android than the so-called iOS. 

Yeah - iOS devices can be very expensive, there is no denying that. With the latest iPhone 13 cost, it's something that most people who aren't into iPhone yet wouldn't find it easy to afford. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - iOS devices can be very expensive, there is no denying that. With the latest iPhone 13 cost, it's something that most people who aren't into iPhone yet wouldn't find it easy to afford. 

Some iPhones are even more expensive than PS5 console. When iPhone 12 max came out, it was more than $750 during it's first one month..

On 9/28/2021 at 6:49 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Some iPhones are even more expensive than PS5 console. When iPhone 12 max came out, it was more than $750 during it's first one month..

Exactly - personally I'd rather get myself the Playstation 5 console and use Tecno Spark 5 😂

51 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, if I get a way of exchanging my pouvoir 4 pro and my PS4 for PS5 console don't you think I'll simply offer it? Lol. 

Who wouldn't want to take such offer as well? It's too good to be overlooked or declined. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Who wouldn't want to take such offer as well? It's too good to be overlooked or declined. 

Lol, no one that wouldn't embrace it. I will for sure, because PS5 will really do lots of wonderful things to me which my both devices can't. 

On 10/4/2021 at 8:14 AM, skyfire said:

Now that iphone 13 is out some of the time it can be really good option to just upgrade the phone instead of dragging the old phone model forever. 

Seriously, I think that Apple is too quick with their new iPhone upgrades.