Register Now
killamch89

Sony Confirms PS5 is Sold Out! One Group Of Scalpers Manage To Get 3500 Units

18 hours ago, m76 said:

I blame the people who buy from scalpers. Weak minded fools. I'd love to see scalpers forced to sell bellow MSRP. Owning a game console is not a need, it's a want, you can wait.

I place most of the blame on those people as well. Those scalpers will only have a market if people keep buying from them.

14 hours ago, Empire said:

People stop buying them then selling them on Ebay for double the cost 😛 

WIth the lockdown and job losses, people still have money laying around. 

You need to see what they spend on women on Onlyfans - At some point, the buyers will need to be held accountable.

On 11/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, killamch89 said:

You need to see what they spend on women on Onlyfans - At some point, the buyers will need to be held accountable.

It's indeed pathetic the scene on the onlyfans. I mean I can't imagine simping of that level. But then again things would get interesting once all those guys get fired and then struggle for money. That would be change of scenary. 

11 hours ago, skyfire said:

It's indeed pathetic the scene on the onlyfans. I mean I can't imagine simping of that level. But then again things would get interesting once all those guys get fired and then struggle for money. That would be change of scenary. 

Unfortunately, we won't get to that point any time soon. There's always a well-off man tricking his money on females.