Register Now
killamch89

Most Ironic Situations in A Video Game

The part that you peeled yourself and you wonder why did you do that and think to yourself to roll back time and refix that moment as it was so horrible or it wasn't a good option. I say making the right choices and then happy about it, play the game that you wanted to do.

I haven't had an ironic situation as of yet thought but might let you know if that day comes. 

5 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

The entirety of BioShock Infinite. Also, the entirety of Spec-Ops: The Line, for related reasons.

I've heard plenty about Bioshock Infinite. Honestly, it's just that I have so many "to-try" games that I'll need to find some time for it. 

12 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I've heard plenty about Bioshock Infinite. Honestly, it's just that I have so many "to-try" games that I'll need to find some time for it. 

I can totally get that 🙂 It is my all-time favourite game. I am in love with it from top to bottom.

The Bioshock Collection regularly is only sale for $11-14ish, a good chance to grab all three remasters.

Edited by StaceyPowers

1 minute ago, StaceyPowers said:

I can totally get that 🙂 It is my all-time favourite game. I am in love with it from top to bottom.

The Bioshock Collection regularly is only sale for $11-14ish, a good chance to grab all three remasters.

Sounds good but I just don't want them to end up like the other 40% of games in Steam catalog that I bought and have yet to play... 😹

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Sounds good but I just don't want them to end up like the other 40% of games in Steam catalog that I bought and have yet to play... 😹

I can sympathize. I just bought like six games for PS4 that will hopefully run on the PS5 I do not yet have (I have a PS3). It will be many months before I can touch any of them =D

13 minutes ago, StaceyPowers said:

I can sympathize. I just bought like six games for PS4 that will hopefully run on the PS5 I do not yet have (I have a PS3). It will be many months before I can touch any of them =D

I'm trying to get my hands on a 5000 series Ryzen CPU and 6800 XT GPU but I'll also have to wait until next year...

On 11/30/2020 at 3:18 AM, StaceyPowers said:

It's very obvious that Bioshock Infinite is your favorite game collection because I have seen you mentioned it countless times ; and just like Twisted Metal and Gran Turismo is for @Family sedan.

The little time that I already spent on playing Bioshock Infinite made me realize why you loved it so much. The whole game is generally ironically interesting.