Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most tedious boss fights?

What are the most tedious (not necessarily the hardest—just the longest, most repetitious, and/or most annoying) boss fights you can think of? For me, it would be Corypheus in the Dragon Age 2 DLC he shows up in, followed by I think the boss at the end of The Only Cure in Skyrim.

Tommasi was definitely hard (2nd fight), but the frustrating thing for me is, he really shouldn't have been as hard as I made him out to be. Every time I died by him, I could tell myself exactly why I died. I was aware of every mistake.

Essej though, was just insanely hard. You basically had to switch up your strategy for every form of hers.

6 hours ago, Empire said:

Tommasi was definitely hard (2nd fight), but the frustrating thing for me is, he really shouldn't have been as hard as I made him out to be. Every time I died by him, I could tell myself exactly why I died. I was aware of every mistake.

Essej though, was just insanely hard. You basically had to switch up your strategy for every form of hers.

Which game are you talking about? Is it Ghost Of Tsushima or Sekiro?

One that I would say is the final Nightmare in Links Awakening. You have to go through all those dam forms, and be pretty acrobatic at it with the last one. It's not a difficult boss, but still a pain. The hardest form it takes is the one that resembles Ganon in A Link To The Past, with the twirling scepter or whatever it is. Major pain in the ass.

Trying to aim Bowser at those god damn bombs in Mario 64 is about as tedious as it gets.

Morpha and Koume/Kotake fights are another pain. Trying to hook the amoeba in the fight against Morpha drives me nuts, and then trying to hit the sisters with their own magic reflected back at them is nothing short of insanity inducing.

Most tedious boss fights are dragons in dragon age inquisition. They were never hard but took half an hour to kill. It's a waste of time. And the damn game was prone to crashing in the final minutes of the fights.

20 minutes ago, m76 said:

Most tedious boss fights are dragons in dragon age inquisition. They were never hard but took half an hour to kill. It's a waste of time. And the damn game was prone to crashing in the final minutes of the fights.

Seriously, I was actually thinking that dealing with a dragon 🐲 in boss fight in Dragon Age Inquisition was a cakewalk till I had my ass handed to me. It's among the difficult boss fights I have ever faced.