Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game ending would you change?

Are there any video game endings that you were so unhappy with that you would actually change them if you could? If so, what would you change? I don’t think there are any games I have played where the entire ending bothered me to the point where I would rewrite it.

I think the only thing I would want is for there to be some kind of resolution between Booker and Elizabeth in BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea—but that could be an addition of some kind (even just looking through a tear to a universe where they were happy in Paris) rather than a change to plot events.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

RDR2

That's all I'm going to say as there are people here that haven't played it yet.

Never able to afford to get the game LOL

But I don't mind you saying why. Since most that have not got the game seen so much stream/YouTube content

5 minutes ago, Empire said:

Never able to afford to get the game LOL

But I don't mind you saying why. Since most that have not got the game seen so much stream/YouTube content

You may not mind it, but others would. I hate spoilers, and if someone wants them, they're sure as hell not going to get it from me. If they want them then as you said, there's no shortage of them on YouTube.

Mafia 2, now, due to the massive cuts that the game received before its release, the final game ended by leaving the players living in confusion, because there were still lot of unanswered questions and it was quite sad as well...

GTA V. I thought the ending was kind of a copout. And I feel like it was an overall lazy ending. Oh, take out one of these characters, and that results in a possibility of 3 different endings that aren't really that great. If anything, the endings to GTA V felt really underwhelming. Like, you got this massive game, took years to make it, and this is how it ends? Then again, I kind of hated GTA IV's ending as well. 

I'm going to add another one to this list.  The ending music for GT2 should not be Beck's "Where it's At."  My vote instead would go to a song like "Can't Explain" by The Who, because of all the '50's and '60's racing photos.  It would be more era appropriate for the ending video.

On 12/3/2020 at 7:56 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Including me.

I love how candid you are most times because not everyone are wired that way. 

Ps. I would like change the ending of Final Fantasy XV and find a way to prevent Noctis from dying.