Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most awkward/embarrassing gaming moment?

What is the most awkward or embarrassing moment of any kind you experienced while playing any game?

I would say pretty much anytime I played a BioWare game and there was a sex scene and anyone else was ever present in the room for any reason would probably be the worst for me.

Following that, I would say some silly moments where I got super nervous while playing against a friend in Quake III Arena and kept dancing around her in circles and missing at point blank range were the most embarrassing.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

When a game pisses you off so bad that you start acting like a 2 year old, despite being damn near 40.

That's normal and life, end of the day it happens any age and I just take a break and chill and just say to myself it's just a game. Then after a day I was able to achieved it 

My embarrassing moment would have to be playing the original Gran Turismo as a kid and winning a very tight race, I decided to show off by doing a donut at the finishing line. The only thing is, I didn't actually cross the line and my brother ended up winning. Needless to say, I felt like the biggest goofball that day.

7 hours ago, AndreiMirfi said:

NFS 2015.

I almost finished a hard race, and some jack-ass police, bumped into me and I lost.

Happens all the time! It has happened to me in NFS: Heat as well and the worse part is, throughout the entire race, they didn't bother me that much but as I got closer to the finishing line is when they suddenly remember that they should be challenging me.

On 12/6/2020 at 3:54 AM, killamch89 said:

Happens all the time! It has happened to me in NFS: Heat as well and the worse part is, throughout the entire race, they didn't bother me that much but as I got closer to the finishing line is when they suddenly remember that they should be challenging me.

YESSS

Prior to knowing the word was used derogitoraly in my country, I had said to myself I'm going to play "Spanx, the spastic weasel" in Mad Dash Racing on the original Xbox. My dad's newspaper rustled, and he stared daggers at me across the living room. I tried my damndest to keep a straight face asking "what?", and he resumed reading his paper after his fuming glare. I continued to play as Spanx, and will never be able to play that or Whiplash without cringing at that moment ever again.

On 12/3/2020 at 4:12 PM, The Blackangel said:

When a game pisses you off so bad that you start acting like a 2 year old, despite being damn near 40.

Haha, that feeling never gets old. It's natural with all gamers and we simply can't help it.