Register Now
Damon1

Best PS4 Console Deals?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am hoping to upgrade my video game console as well, from PS3 to PS4. I know it would cost around $200 for a brand new or above. I bought my PS3 console fairly used five years ago for $70. 

I'm very sure that you can actually get it far cheaper than $200 from eBay. Have you tried checking it out on eBay? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that you can actually get it far cheaper than $200 from eBay. Have you tried checking it out on eBay? 

I never tried checking out at eBay, I'm curious that, it will take time for it to get delivered here in my country. I'll be checking it out to see what will be the price there, and the duration of it's delivery. 

On 9/24/2021 at 7:35 PM, Justin11 said:

I never tried checking out at eBay, I'm curious that, it will take time for it to get delivered here in my country. I'll be checking it out to see what will be the price there, and the duration of it's delivery. 

Where are you located? I'm very sure that the delivery 🚚 timeline would be included in the order when you are making it. 

35 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Where are you located? I'm very sure that the delivery 🚚 timeline would be included in the order when you are making it. 

I am from Nigeria, and truly this particular online store is located in the western country mostly north American side. Don't you think it will take months to get shipped in? 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am from Nigeria, and truly this particular online store is located in the western country mostly north American side. Don't you think it will take months to get shipped in? 

Probably yes, it's definitely going to take some months to get to Nigeria and for the fact that most sellers on eBay are skeptical about dealing with Nigerians as a result of high rate of scam is also a big factor. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Probably yes, it's definitely going to take some months to get to Nigeria and for the fact that most sellers on eBay are skeptical about dealing with Nigerians as a result of high rate of scam is also a big factor. 

So the best for me to avoid delay it tussle will be to forget about eBay and move on to the local online store in the country. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

So the best for me to avoid delay it tussle will be to forget about eBay and move on to the local online store in the country. 

Yeah - it's actually a better plan if you look at it very closely. I know of Jumia in Nigeria. I believe they offer good deals, so you should probably check them out. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:57 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually a better plan if you look at it very closely. I know of Jumia in Nigeria. I believe they offer good deals, so you should probably check them out. 

I'll check them out and see the option they have including the prices of any PS4 console prices. I checked earlier around jiji.com, the online store here they deals on fairly used consoles, but it's simply expensive there even for fairly used PS4, PS5 consoles. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:42 AM, Justin11 said:

I'll check them out and see the option they have including the prices of any PS4 console prices. I checked earlier around jiji.com, the online store here they deals on fairly used consoles, but it's simply expensive there even for fairly used PS4, PS5 consoles. 

Yeah, I'm very sure that you would get good sales deals of Playstation consoles from the online store. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:20 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm very sure that you would get good sales deals of Playstation consoles from the online store. 

It will simply be better going online because the price will be fair better than buying in offline. Because offline stores will simply will take more due to shop rent and tax levies charged by govt. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:23 PM, Justin11 said:

It will simply be better going online because the price will be fair better than buying in offline. Because offline stores will simply will take more due to shop rent and tax levies charged by govt. 

Yeah - in a way you're correct that offline stores would sell it for higher prices but when you add the shipping costs, it's mostly going to be same thing.