Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video games at work

Well I am not sure if you can call it a game, I played the "Can you tell if I am working or not game" where I would finish work really quick and see how fast my other colleges would figure out that I finished and I was looking at memes or games. Usually it took them 2h to ask me if I am done. I got fired, but not due to that, but due to them cutting the budget and reducing the teams.

20 minutes ago, Shole said:

Well I am not sure if you can call it a game, I played the "Can you tell if I am working or not game" where I would finish work really quick and see how fast my other colleges would figure out that I finished and I was looking at memes or games. Usually it took them 2h to ask me if I am done. I got fired, but not due to that, but due to them cutting the budget and reducing the teams.

Yeah, some people are really good at acting like they are doing something throughout the day to seem they work hard, and others can finish fast and get chided for sitting down for a minute. 

21 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Yeah, some people are really good at acting like they are doing something throughout the day to seem they work hard, and others can finish fast and get chided for sitting down for a minute. 

It was really easy, now I can't play on my current job(Basketball Coach) but when I was a PPC Marketing Team meber, I would finish my work by 10 am and had to find things to do until 3 pm :S

On 12/5/2020 at 10:07 PM, StaceyPowers said:

I used to work in an office where we played UT 2004 sometimes. It did mean work took longer and we went home later, but it was also a lot of fun. Do any of you play video games at work with your co-workers?

Funny enough that was the exact game we played with my co-workers. One day we stayed late and just played through the night. It was 2008 or 2009 I think. My current co-workers are not big gamers unfortunately. But then again, there aren'T many new games that would be fun to play with friends, most don't even have lan multiplayer.

At my last in real world job, I worked at a call center. They had tvs and a board game room, but you only got like 15 minutes a break, and didn't get many of those either. So I never got to really do much of anything but use the bathroom and eat. 

Anyway, I think it'd be cool to play games at work. Especially if it's like an office job and it's just a bunch of people from work hanging out. It helps build relationships. That's the kind of work I'd like to be involved in one day lol. 

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, I play solitaire sometimes which is installed with windows OS by default. We don't have a good recreation area in the office, mostly we pass the break time by watching TV or gossiping. 😊

That sounds pretty dull - I'm not going to lie. We used to have Fifa 21 at work to play so we did that during breaks.

49 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That sounds pretty dull - I'm not going to lie. We used to have Fifa 21 at work to play so we did that during breaks.

Wow, you guys are having a blast at work. I'm not sure if I have seen such workers privilege before in any place that I had worked in the past. 

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Well, I play solitaire sometimes which is installed with windows OS by default. We don't have a good recreation area in the office, mostly we pass the break time by watching TV or gossiping. 😊

Gossips is for the ladies at my workplace during break times. We guys stick to our football gist and discussions.