Register Now
killamch89

Songs That You Never Understood The Meaning Of Until Years Later

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I remember I used to sign a song by Lou Bega - Mambo 5 as a kid. It wasn't until I reach my early teens that he was talking about sex. How about you guys?

Aaliyah's Rock the boat also falls into this category as well.

On 3/21/2021 at 10:29 AM, Empire said:

Closing time by Semisonic. Always thought it was about a guy trying to get lucky at a bar, but really about a baby going home from the hospital

What on Earth...this sounds like a hookup song. This is hilarious I'm not going to lie.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What on Earth...this sounds like a hookup song. This is hilarious I'm not going to lie.

Never gets old and I do like it though, I mean you have heard of this song before right? Back in the 90s 🙂 Was not always the best but people like to play the song and it was big back then.

3 hours ago, Empire said:

Never gets old and I do like it though, I mean you have heard of this song before right? Back in the 90s 🙂 Was not always the best but people like to play the song and it was big back then.

Yeah but I always though of it as a hookup song because of how it's worded. Or maybe it's just my dirty mind 😹

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Or maybe it's just my dirty mind 😹

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Indeed I think you have 😛  Then again it is in away thought from the text video and talking about you know who 😛 

5 hours ago, Empire said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Indeed I think you have 😛  Then again it is in away thought from the text video and talking about you know who 😛 

lol Yeah - we've been brainwashed by the media to sexualize most of the content we consume so we always tend to think songs are usually dirty when they might not be at all.