Register Now
killamch89

1. Milk Before Cereal Or Cereal Before Milk

Milk Before Cereal Or Cereal Before Milk  

5 members have voted

1. 1. So my friends and I had a debate this morning because one of our friends loves to pour the milk before the cereal. I prefer the cereal before the milk. Wat's your preference?

• Milk Before Cereal
    • Cereal Before Milk

OMFG - What the flip flop flap, just put it all in the bowl and EAT IT - The End

On 12/8/2020 at 1:01 AM, The Blackangel said:

It doesn’t make any god damn sense to do the milk first. You won’t get hardly any cereal in the fucking bowl.

Cereal first then milk for me, so that way you can tell how much you really want to eat. damn people 

On 12/9/2020 at 2:52 AM, killamch89 said:

My friend's excuse is that he didn't want to get his cereal soggy...

soggy, then get something that won't get soggy

9 hours ago, Empire said:

OMFG - What the flip flop flap, just put it all in the bowl and EAT IT - The End

Cereal first then milk for me, so that way you can tell how much you really want to eat. damn people 

soggy, then get something that won't get soggy

I'm a relatively simple man so it's cereal first then the milk and then I consume. Rinse and repeat depending on how hungry I am...

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm a relatively simple man so it's cereal first then the milk and then I consume. Rinse and repeat depending on how hungry I am...

How much do you tend to eat in the morning then lol

Well lets have a talk about that cereal we eat then. Me I like to have a nice cooked breakfast in a blue moon. Meaning the works 🙂  OHhhh evening talking/typing about it makes me damn hungry. 

On 12/12/2020 at 8:35 AM, Empire said:

How much do you tend to eat in the morning then lol

Well lets have a talk about that cereal we eat then. Me I like to have a nice cooked breakfast in a blue moon. Meaning the works 🙂  OHhhh evening talking/typing about it makes me damn hungry. 

This is why I had so many food-related threads on this site. Just talking about food starts to make me hungry 😹. I do have a cooked breakfast most mornings. it's just that I'll occasionally opt for cereal if I'm busy and have to rush out the house or I just want to have it.

14 hours ago, Alexander. said:

The cereal goes in before the milk. This question reminds me of, did the chicken or egg come first? It's like asking how Boris or Trump came leaders of two countries. Nobody knows the soggy outcome. 

The soggy outcome is that we were under the rule of a god damn nazi for four long miserable years, and our country was destroyed. The economy tanked, violence skyrocketed, millions were forced well below the poverty line when they had been middle class prior to Adolf. Healthcare was revoked. Equalities that the Obama administration had implemented were almost all revoked. We were a hairs breath from being nuked on a daily basis from North Korea. Adolf went out of his way to try to incite WW3, which surprisingly didn't work. All of our allies abandoned us. Even our closest. Millions moved abroad. The only ones that we had any relationship with was, surprise, Russia.

1.jpg

2.JPG

On 1/1/2021 at 8:01 PM, Alexander. said:

The cereal goes in before the milk. This question reminds me of, did the chicken or egg come first? It's like asking how Boris or Trump came leaders of two countries. Nobody knows the soggy outcome. 

Thanks for the laugh!

On 1/5/2021 at 12:38 PM, AndreiMirfi said:

I wish I could answer to this, but sadly, I'm lactose intolerant.

I used to have a mild case of lactose intolerance when I was younger until my body somehow got over it. That means you can't have things like ice cream and yogurt...I feel your pain bro.