Register Now
killamch89

Pineapple On Pizza

Pineapple On Pizza  

5 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite kind of Pizza is chicken pizza and I love to have pineapple as my topping. Do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?

• YES
    • NO

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

One of my favorite pizzas is pineapple with Canadian bacon! Now that I think of it, it's past due to get one.

This is always what happens to me when I start talking about a food item - I'm hungry again and craving said item...

Hawaiian pizza wasn't invented by Hawaiians. Instead, it was created in 1962 by a couple of canucks in Ontario. It may be called the Hawaiian pizza, but, to be honest, most Hawaii residents don’t order it even though it’s offered by the major pizza chains and a few local restaurants. I guess we find the idea of having pineapples on pizza as disgusting as most of the country. I know it might be disappointing to hear that people from Hawaii don’t like the Hawaiian pizza, but you I will say this Hawaiian pizza does bring back memories

I don't know who decided that pineapples on a pizza were a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with it. Although it is not my favorite type.
There are a lot worse things that could happen to a pizza. Like the stuffed crust. If you don't like the crust you don't deserve pizza, snowflake!