Register Now
The Blackangel

This is probably going to come off as the dumbest question ever asked....

How the hell do you do a podcast? I've heard that anyone with a computer can do one, but can't find anything in particular about how you do one, or what exactly a podcast is. Is it just recorded audio that you post online, or is it a live conversation between multiple parties? I feel like a complete moron here. I don't know any of this shit, and feel like I should. I have a couple videos on YouTube, but feel like I should know more than how to do that.

Anyone that does the podcast has a mac, no idea what makes them good at it. Why does all people that do podcast use a mac 🤔

No different to streaming on twitch and talking about crap for 5 hours and dreaming about getting 1000 viewers hitting on you. 

On 12/11/2020 at 7:11 PM, The Blackangel said:

How the hell do you do a podcast? I've heard that anyone with a computer can do one, but can't find anything in particular about how you do one, or what exactly a podcast is. Is it just recorded audio that you post online, or is it a live conversation between multiple parties? I feel like a complete moron here. I don't know any of this shit, and feel like I should. I have a couple videos on YouTube, but feel like I should know more than how to do that.

You can do your podcast however you want.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I watched the videos, but they didn't really help much. I have a mic, and a webcam, but don't often use either. Mainly they're just for zoom visits with my doctors.

I have uploaded a couple videos to YouTube. But they're nothing special.

Oh okay.