Register Now
bomb

Who is your favorite character in mortal combat?

Well it's Mortal Kombat lol, but das okay! My favorite character, would probably be Scorpion, as cliche as that is, he was always the badass of the series imo. It's also probably because I grew up with the series, and he and Sub Zero were like the two top dogs in a way. Also I think it's because in a way, I was reminded of power rangers, and I liked how the game had many different characters wearing the same stuff, for example Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, and Noob Saibot I think. Same with the cyborg charters that I seem to have forgotten the names of. 

But yeah, fond memories all around. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Well it's Mortal Kombat lol, but das okay! My favorite character, would probably be Scorpion, as cliche as that is, he was always the badass of the series imo. It's also probably because I grew up with the series, and he and Sub Zero were like the two top dogs in a way. Also I think it's because in a way, I was reminded of power rangers, and I liked how the game had many different characters wearing the same stuff, for example Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, and Noob Saibot I think. Same with the cyborg charters that I seem to have forgotten the names of. 

But yeah, fond memories all around. 

Honestly, the only reason I lean towards Sub Zero a bit more is because the story behind both Sub Zeros and how the older one because Noob Saibot. I find their backstory a bit more interesting but Scorpion is my favorite from the jump as well and I love the rivalry between both of them and how they found out about Quan Chi's manipulation and became close friends after.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Honestly, the only reason I lean towards Sub Zero a bit more is because the story behind both Sub Zeros and how the older one because Noob Saibot. I find their backstory a bit more interesting but Scorpion is my favorite from the jump as well and I love the rivalry between both of them and how they found out about Quan Chi's manipulation and became close friends after.

It was more simple for me, I like sub zero because he freezes dudes lol and is blue lol. And I dig the outfit. Same with Scorpion. The claw has always been badass to me. Even Reptile I find to be dope. 

One thing about Noob, is that he was like a glitch character and they decided to make him a real character after. Didn't know that for quite a while. 

32 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It was more simple for me, I like sub zero because he freezes dudes lol and is blue lol. And I dig the outfit. Same with Scorpion. The claw has always been badass to me. Even Reptile I find to be dope. 

One thing about Noob, is that he was like a glitch character and they decided to make him a real character after. Didn't know that for quite a while. 

Yeah, I had heard about that. Also, Ermac wasn't going to be a Mortal Kombat character until MK fans started demanding the "red ninja" after MK 1 and they decided to add him to the game as a playable character in MK Trilogy.