Register Now
bomb

Playing with friends or strangers, which is more fun?

Unlike playing with strangers that are good. It makes me to concentrate and focus more on the game. But my friends that we play often most times don't makes it fun joke when we first start to play. What did you feel guys.

This is a hard answer 🙂 

I have online friends that I know for years that who I meet online from doing gaming that I speak each day them. Haven't meet them in real life though. ANd we always have fun and great gaming times and never had very bad days. Yes, we have our ups and downs but that's normal. I even have the same amount of fun if I was playing with strangers on games. But rather play with those people that who I know the most since we know who is who and who is what and who is good at what. 

Playing with friends in real life? I don't have any 😛 Then again when I was at college and meet people and been with them for three years we had fun gaming on Halo and BF2 in class and we talk online from home. But long terms that didn't last when I left college.

Each answer from different people will be different.

Friends of course. But the majority of the time, I probably play against people I don't know, at least when it comes to the likes of Call of Duty for example. Other than that, I usually stick to a private party with my friends, and rarely bother with talking to strangers otherwise. 

But, it can be fun playing with strangers. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

I am content with strangers considering once the game is done, you are moved on to another stranger and there is less burden of performing in front of them. which is not the case when you are in front of the friends or the relatives. 

CSGO hype 😛 

You are always playing in a match with other strangers and you talk and type to. Games like that you always are right lol  

But mostly all are playing the game and trying to win then talking and messing with others. We and all players always make a funny move or joke when we lost or won. Example teabagging something. 

I prefer to play with friends or family. But I don't mind playing against some strangers. If I had to choose though, I'd for sure be more interested in playing with friends and family. 

With strangers they're unpredictable and often annoying. 

I've never felt the need to play against strangers online. Maybe it's just got a bad reputation, but I have no desire to play against people who aren't good, aren't trying, or just want to troll. If I wanted to get called a noob by a 14-year-old, I'd go to family reunions.
Playing with friends is always a good time, especially when you can be in the same room as each other. Some of the best memories I have of stuff that happened with my real-life friends was when we were playing video games on my couch.

On 12/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, Empire said:

This is a hard answer 🙂 

I have online friends that I know for years that who I meet online from doing gaming that I speak each day them. Haven't meet them in real life though. ANd we always have fun and great gaming times and never had very bad days. Yes, we have our ups and downs but that's normal. I even have the same amount of fun if I was playing with strangers on games. But rather play with those people that who I know the most since we know who is who and who is what and who is good at what. 

Each answer from different people will be different.

Building meaningful connections through online gaming is a testament to the power of digital communities. These friendships, forged in the realm of virtual battles and shared victories, can be just as genuine as those in the physical world. In some cases, they transcend the online sphere, with individuals cherishing bonds that last for years. While online friends may not be physically present, they offer camaraderie, laughter, and shared experiences. It's not unusual to have your gaming buddies become your confidants, despite never meeting them in person. However, as the post rightly mentions, the dynamics can vary greatly from person to person. It's also worth noting that friendships formed in physical spaces, like college, can easily extend to the virtual realm, reinforcing the idea that genuine connections can thrive in both online and offline settings. Ultimately, the value of these friendships lies in the shared moments and meaningful interactions, regardless of their origin.

Edited by Shagger

When I do play co-op games I prefer to play with friends over strangers. Every once in a while I don't mind playing with strangers though too, you could make new friends that way if you do! I'm a very competitive gamer though, so if I do play online I usually don't do so with a mic otherwise the other players might hear me get angry. xD

On Call of Duty for example - I enjoy playing with randoms and then becoming friends! That's how I met a good chunk of my online gaming friends! I really enjoy jumping in a lounge and people are talking trash to one another! 😛

On games like Destiny where it requires multiplayer - I prefer to play with friends because it's easier to talk them through things and get things done in an efficient way!